Toribash
Originally Posted by Heat View Post
I mean, I know you guys don't really want to see me here but, wtf Ele. I mean, you did pretty neat stuff with this community and even doe you probs never saw me, you seemed like a cool guy. Don't do this

shut the fuck up

goodbye ele!!!
Seems it's time I rejoined my original clan, if they'll have me. I never imagined RelaxAll would be more active ingame than parrot, what is this 2013? I kid, I kid. I'll miss your skills bros, we'll still play.
I hope you'll become a nicer person in time basic.

Rip rcarey
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Dont listen to him, get out of here ele

loading escape.exe
I don't wear this tag. But my heart is here, yo will be missed as a Parrot, Carey. Regardless of tag, I think we all stay Birbs in some way.

I'm currently sitting on the fence as it seems. I'm actually not sure what I'm considered haha. Made a point of leaving to revive Decap on a Parakeet level but got no real words back from the Parrot clan haha.

I already have yo Facebook Ele, message me sometime I'm a social recluse at times, yo gunna have to start some convos
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Do what makes you happy Shogun, we've got your back

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it