Ranking
Your Characters Name: Usuo

Your Characters Age (17-90): 23

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring): Aikido, Jiu-Jitsu

Your Characters Backstory: I was born in a cave on a rainy day. My mother died in childbirth, my father followed suit, soon after dropping me at a village not far from the forest we had been living in. As he left I knew what would happen. The tragedy of heartbreak is not something you can live with.

Soon after, I was taken under by an aikido master, only known as Kitsune. He raised me, took me under his wing, and trained me up until I was fourteen. The village was attacked then.

The ones who call themselves "Naitoraidā", Night Riders, raided my village; Pillaging our armory, our barracks, our dojo. I was the only one left alive.

I moved into a neighboring village, around fifteen miles away, and found another dojo. This one, for Jiu-Jitsu.

The sensei there, Sutōnbureikā, taught me the ways of kicking, striking, and grappling.
As I aged, and became less innocent, I had developed an insatiable desire to find and kill the Naitoraidā, to avenge my friends and first master, and save many more villages from the underlying terror that might await them.

Your Characters personality: Mischievous, thick-headed, kind, saddened.

Will your character be a regular?: yes
(Will you be active enough to keep replays
coming in when needed?) most likely yes.

What is the easiest way to reach you?
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) I'll PM you my skype, discord, and email. All of these are good for contacting me.
Your Characters Name: Slaycon

Your Characters Age (17-90): 17

(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General Sparring

Your Characters Backstory: At the age of four his parents were killed before him. However, he cannot remember the murderers face. Three years later at the age of seven a group of deadly assassins attack his village and burn it to the ground. When he is cornered by the leader of the assassins unlike the villagers he confronts the leader of the group and asks him to train him. The leader saw the determination in the boy’s eyes and decided to take him in. After training with the assassins for 10 years he decides to go on a gurney to search for his parents murderer.

Your Characters personality: Keeps to himself/Quiet/Has a kind personality and a semi evil one/ When he becomes semi evil he is the opposite of his other personality/ can Become the leader type when needed

Will your character be a regular?: Yes
coming in when needed?) Yes

What is the easiest way to reach you? PM
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?)

Last edited by Slaycon; Feb 8, 2017 at 08:29 PM.
Great characters guys, I'll be creating the mod soon
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
don't worry I got you, i'll be starting the mod today. sorry, I was busy with a collab mod.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Ok, cool, good luck
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
will this work so far? or are you looking for more of a village surrounded by water?
Attached Files
village_spar.tbm (7.3 KB, 14 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Mod looks good just add maybe a path on both sides (or One side) of the street for sparring. And then the huts beside the paths. And then maybe trees around (so white backround isn't completely exposed)
Your Characters Name: Reol Fuuyuhiko

Your Characters Age (17-90): 69

(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General sparring.

Your Characters Backstory: Old martial arts master who has been in many brutal battles and overcame most of those who challenged him, until recently. Used to be a teacher at a martial arts academy until he was challenged by an old rival, beaten and humiliated... He realizes he's lost his edge and had become bitter at that. Now he's looking to get his glory back.

Your Characters personality: He's a proud fighter and knowledgeable man, though due to his recent defeats he's become an kind of an asshole towards others. (I don't know)

Will your character be a regular?: If possible, yeah. I can provide replays and what not.
coming in when needed?)

You got my stuff already
Last edited by Dobby; Feb 10, 2017 at 05:01 AM.
Your Characters Name: Void

Your Characters Age (17-90): 19

(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General sparring

Your Characters Backstory: After being forced into a world of violence, fighting, and abuse, Void is a hard egg to crack. Not much is known about him, but his father raised him as a weapon and as a means for him to become his profit (him betting on matches etc.)

Your Characters personality: Void is hard on the outside and soft on the inside, he is a very euphoric person and DOES hold grudges. It's rare to see him smile, but that doesn't mean he never does.

Will your character be a regular?:
coming in when needed?) Oh yeah, I live in Niagara, Canada so after school in weekdays which is around 3:30 here I'll be on. Also most if not all weekends

(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) Discord

Thanks for the read.
Last edited by Leanmarkie; Feb 11, 2017 at 05:11 PM.
Your Characters Name: Danny

Your Characters Age (17-90): 18

(Real Martial art or General Sparring): i do them both but ill go with general spar

Your Characters Backstory: He was grown at a village his life was happy until one day some from the other nation attacked the village his parents died he grew up thinking about his revenge so he became an assassin and sweared that he would find the soulders and kill then (this isnt real lol its just for the story)

Your Characters personality: serious , a bit funny , fighter , parkourist and magician ( superpowers object control etc)

Will your character be a regular?: well not too special but soard of regular
coming in when needed?) : yes i will im active a lot everyday fro 12:00 am to 4 pm
(but the next week i wont be active for a bit but ill try though cuse school )
What is the easiest way to reach you? : Discord and pm (name on discord Deni #6534
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO