Ranking
Original Post
(_) glitch_
glitch_

glitch_ is a (relatively) new, relaxed clan dedicated to fun and creativity. we try our best to be calm and friendly to the community.

we focus less on in-game skill, and more of how good of a person you are. if you're new, don't think you can't get in, there's no harm in applying.

try to post on the clan discussion thread often. members can and will be kicked for inactivity if the leader(s) think you're not active enough in the clan.

NOTE: you can also and probably will get demoted if you're in a higher position (i.e recruiter) and don't work well enough towards your role.

Goals

looking to join glitch_? no problem. click the "join glitch" link below and that'll take you to our recruitment thread. the instructions are on there.

sometimes, we will approach players ourselves and send an invite.

[ join glitch_ ]
[ join our discord too ]

our discord is a great way of getting to know us before applying (it will increase your chances of getting in if we know you well) and also to keep in touch as a clan member. it would be much appreciated if you joined. unless ur banned from our discord then rip u

a clan bank is now available.

glitchBank

Players with access: Blur

any donations would be much appreciated. the money will hopefully be used for public events in the future.

tourneys hosted with bank -

glitch_ tourney
mod: lightninglenshu_fixed.tbm
prizes: 15k for 1st place, 8k for 2nd place
winners: rissei, cobra

[im] I am
(ec) Echo
(a) Adventure
(AM) AutoMatic

Theodore
Lopice

(Echo) Echo Clan
(Trance) Trance {previously known as T7}

LEADERBOARD

This leaderboard is to show the wins players have gotten for glitch_ in clan wars. Refreshes on the 1st of every month, GMT +0.

First place -
Second place -
Third place -

Last edited by Blur; Oct 8, 2017 at 10:06 PM.
yeah kahn deleted the channel for some reason

reset it, the link works now
Last edited by Blur; Aug 17, 2017 at 03:14 AM.
very much so.... lets go see what wg says about yall :P
-----
.... or fa for that matter :P
Last edited by imkittykat; Aug 20, 2017 at 02:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
that blue belt was ez to streak to get in here but hey thx for letting me in random blue belt