ES Recruitment Drive
well , i like it , if you can do for me some and i said to you what to write but how much dat will cost , said to me the last prize

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
The cobra's had given me 15k, other clan officially bodoh, had given me 5k cuz they only wanted 1.

But i can lower the prices. just tell me how much you can pay.
Very Nice
just said to me what is the lower prize that you can accept !
-----
i can't pay 15k and i don't know what it's gonna happend to the clan , maybe it wil die soon
Last edited by Fire; Dec 27, 2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: wrong ponctuation

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
Finally my laptop is fixed i can now return to the game Yay .
And warman like i said i can't pay more than 1k sorry but like what emile said we can't know what will happen with the clan so please answer us
Thanks .
Never Never Never Surrender
Just Retry !
WELL , guys , we have somme new members , welcome at the clan !!
cool2802.
krex.

LegGang
well , we are not inactive , i open forum thread every day but all our members are inactive at forum . i just try to recruit new active members and kick the inactive.
i will do a special rank in the clan for krex because he did said to me yet , that he is just ingame active and i will name the rank ''in-game pros''.

LegGang