Ranking
Original Post
(BadC) Bad Company
Who we are

Bad Company is toribash war clan. We don’t like dicks. We like nice people. We are an active and nice community. We really don’t like dicks. We don’t recruit dicks. We like recruiting nice people. We are nice as long as you’re not a dick.

Our guidelines

1. Act accordingly and make our clan seem presentable yet like jokesters.
2. Comic sans is not allowed under any circumstances
3. Don’t spam, I know you’re thinking about it you dick
4. Remain active.
5. Listen to your commanding officers.
6. Most importantly, dont be a dick.

Our goals for this shit pile

1. Become a crap clan towards 25ish on the board.
2. Become large enough to survive the apocalypse
3. Train hard enough to win a war against obey
4. Become an official clan.
5. Eliminate all the dicks from toribash.

Our story.
As the fog of war sets in from the battles between Zenzoken and Obey over the mercenary gold, most of Zen was disorientated. As the fight continued, Zenzokens leader was murdered in battle and the army was disintegrated. Although there were few survivors, they continued with their fight, alone, just a company's worth of soldiers. As they continued with their struggles of being an alone army, they started making their own morals. Eliminating not just there enemies, but those who were acting as dicks of war. Their bad actions got them their name, that lonely company’s worth of fighting soldiers was then dubbed “Bad Company”. Rebel souls, deserters we been called, chose a gun and threw away the sun. Now these clans, they all know our name, six guns out is our claim to fame. Behind a gun, we made our final stand, Bad Company till the day we die.

Our Allies
Heyoka.
Last edited by CarpGaming; Dec 23, 2017 at 02:34 AM.
i would like to be in your clan don't worry I'm fu nny nice and I'm not a 8=D dick
-----
oh an dim a black belt just like you :3
Last edited by bossboy020; Dec 26, 2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi guys, my names Christian, I'm from a little town in southern Illinois right outside of STL. I'm 20 years old and currently attend culinary school and am due to get my associates degree in june. I got into toribash way back in 2011 and played for a few months and recently started playing again heavily. Currently a brown belt who plays mostly aikido/aikidobigdojo. some boxing and wushu. and no, i'm not a dick