Ranking
Want me to help you on how to do it?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Ummm, sure. Being an old schooler all this is new information to me. I read the new clan rules and guidelines.
Originally Posted by Kuttle View Post
Ummm, sure. Being an old schooler all this is new information to me. I read the new clan rules and guidelines.

Just a question before: is c3 an old clan that you would like to revive?
If yes, you need to talk with a clan mod.
If no, you wanna make a new clan and start over, then I think I can tell you what to do.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
I am reviving my old clan I made, And I already talked to mods and etc before hand.
I think I have it under control. But thanks for the advice.
I also am getting the tc now to Register it.
Originally Posted by Kuttle View Post
I am reviving my old clan I made, And I already talked to mods and etc before hand.
I think I have it under control. But thanks for the advice.
I also am getting the tc now to Register it.

Ah ok. So good luck with this man. By the way, add me to the allies list

LegGang
Anyways, how are you doing?
Did you find any one which was in you clan and who will accept to join it again?

LegGang
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Kuttle, you don't have to pay to revive official clans if you were leader or if you have permition of the original leader to revive it, ask Faint.

I am the former Founder of it.
I think I talked to faint already, or it was another Mod.
He told me to post as if i was making a new clan and to announce i was reviving it.
I will talk to Faint just to make a double check. Thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
Anyways, how are you doing?
Did you find any one which was in you clan and who will accept to join it again?

Sadly, everyone has disapeared.
Me being the leader I have decided I will find some new members to recruit and rebuild the foundation of C3