Ranking
View Poll Results: Let kstab2 in Secret?
Yes
30 Votes / 42.86%
No
29 Votes / 41.43%
Wait
11 Votes / 15.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey guys i am uploading my work so far for the video,
I know its just me and fear but i am working on assasin99 now
i need song suggestions i will pot a link to the video when it finishes uploading.
the video will be unlisted so you can only view it from the link when i post

tl;dl i need song suggestions

Edit: aikidokp don't worry about it i will save you for last
here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhoOh10c2d4
Last edited by Orion; Jun 16, 2010 at 02:21 AM.
Free Pv2Caribou
me and aikido there last minute so yea modify them if u want and good work on teh video and we all need to agree on a song
Attached Files
moppy kick.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
flip2.rpl (60.1 KB, 6 views)
flip!!.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
fucking shit up.rpl (109.1 KB, 6 views)
fuck shit up 2.rpl (174.8 KB, 6 views)
secret replay1.rpl (126.5 KB, 6 views)
hey guys i found a cool tool for finding out who's online http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=172437
if you edit the list.cfg file and change it to [secret] it will tell you whenever someone in the clan is online and what room there inn.
you can also add individual friends
its really cool
Free Pv2Caribou
Originally Posted by ben2368 View Post
hey guess what guys like teague i think i got the head hunter acheivment too, i dont know how though. lol teague has a point it does seem a bit too edited.i have some but im gonna see which ones are fit first.
here are some: i could try and make better ones they r a bit grippy rely too much on the grip. uhh one of them is a bit glitch its like my kick goes through the body to decap.

decap is a bit not grabbing, uhhh two at a time is sorta wierd cause well i got dmed but yeah.

ahh i need help they suc right

oh shi.. well i cant really post more replays. woah uhhh i havent been really active lately and i just noticed im in the top ten . uhh for my replays can i ask u (fear, aikido,ise,teague,orion) to pic the top three of them and use them in the vid. its on page 41... well if that quote didnt work. uhhh decap definately need to be one of them. cause well its the one without grab and i like it.

wait dont worry i want the bloody,decap and decapitation. or two at a time if u want. (just cause it has balance... i like balance)

sorry im such trouble... fear ohhhhh okay. hope the video comes out good. uhhh really i thought teague was gonna make the video. cause well he made deadly Assasins'
Last edited by ben2368; Jun 16, 2010 at 12:17 PM.
Lots of awesome replays guys, keep it up and we might have a clan vid or two.
Great job brothers
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Invaders Must Die is awesome, and I'm so sorry but once again I'm gonna have to update my list of replays

Is Dynadynamo in yet? I think both me and ise voted yes, ben were waiting.

Anyone check out kill1704's replay: Nuthug?
Honestly it's kick-ass
Attached Files
I'm getting even better.rpl (46.8 KB, 5 views)
just practicing.rpl (115.3 KB, 5 views)
The most brutal decap ever.rpl (71.5 KB, 6 views)
badass.rpl (81.7 KB, 4 views)
maadman.rpl (76.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Fear; Jun 16, 2010 at 06:04 PM.