Ranking
Started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 0. It's actually pretty good. No more blathering while slapping cards on duel disks. It's about the Penalty Game which reveals a person's true nature.

Awesome shit right there.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
i swear that lucifer & biscuit hammer is terribly underrated, more people need to read this.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
That doesn't really matter to me, because I'm reading the manga
Also, in case you didn't notice, I meant Birdy's sexiness. heh.

Caught up Spice and Wolf. It's a lot better than I thought :o
Started reading History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. I like it so far.

Most of the true anime otakus here have watched it, and we have mostly positive ratings toward the series (except for the trolls that occasionally pop up).

Are you READING or WATCHING Spice and Wolf? Both forms are great, but the scenery and OSTs from the anime just add onto the feeling that the anime gives.

Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
i swear that lucifer & biscuit hammer is terribly underrated, more people need to read this.

That is definitely true.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Are you READING or WATCHING Spice and Wolf? Both forms are great, but the scenery and OSTs from the anime just add onto the feeling that the anime gives.

Be hardcore and buy the manga (Like me :3)
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post

Already did. I'm a major Spice and Wolf fanboy.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Already did. I'm a major Spice and Wolf fanboy.

I need to work on getting the posters, now :3
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Picked up Medaka Box.

Dropped it two volumes in. I hate when there are things like that. Somebody could exploit the suggestion box and get her to have sex with them, and she'd probably be fine with it because she loves everyone equally and doesn't believe some people are bad.

I hate manga or anime that sets stuff up like that. It's basically inviting NTR doujins.
Last edited by up2u; Jun 1, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
Most of the true anime otakus here have watched it, and we have mostly positive ratings toward the series (except for the trolls that occasionally pop up).

That is definitely true.

I'm reading it. With a quick look, I prefer the art in the manga... but the colors sure make the sceneries pretty cool in the anime.

I wish there was more of this.

Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post

Spice and Wolf isn't released in here... :<
And I'm not gonna buy it from abroad, that just costs too much.
So I watched School Days, holy shit what a fucked up anime, haha.

Turns out I love spoiling shit! Hurray!
Last edited by rittu; Jun 3, 2011 at 03:35 AM.
Finished Toradora, moved on to Gakuen Mokushiroku (HOTD) and now Minami-ke 3 seasons.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?