ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Yo people, did I missed anything important?

oh and hi Bloody :v

Nothing really , so it's all good .

Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post

Nice background pic, by the way.

I was about to say

Anyways , glad to see you posting.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Who made you that bloody ?And guys , we have a application in our center!! Take a look..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Start interesting topics if you don't find the current ones appealing . And we aren't as active as you say because we tend to be more active on skype , you know this.
Be more active or get kicked, no point in having a member who says they're active but never posts or does anything to get involved in clan activity.
Not trying to be harsh , but there are rules in place , even if they are unwritten, which need to be followed.

iSpeed , velair and I have been ingame alot recently , we never see you nor monkey , well atleast i don't. Try posting more often . You've only contributed with two or so posts now. Also if you have a skype that'd help , take our skype names from the Op.

An update on this situation,Me,Monkeyfrog and Dealornot were holding a server and playing for about 2 hours.
So yea
also is there anything I need to do today?
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Start interesting topics if you don't find the current ones appealing . And we aren't as active as you say because we tend to be more active on skype , you know this.
Be more active or get kicked, no point in having a member who says they're active but never posts or does anything to get involved in clan activity.
Not trying to be harsh , but there are rules in place , even if they are unwritten, which need to be followed.

iSpeed , velair and I have been ingame alot recently , we never see you nor monkey , well atleast i don't. Try posting more often . You've only contributed with two or so posts now. Also if you have a skype that'd help , take our skype names from the Op.

Originally Posted by Bloodybell View Post
I"ll try to recruit some members how many members would you like I know a few 4th Dan black belts I'll try to recruit them .
-----

Don't be one of the those guys man. Chill we know we're not the most active clan but we're trying to change that ad we need you're help everyone's help! I pretty much sugar coated nigma's comment.

I'm more active then the whole clan .. Making random topics that really have no relation to the clan it's technically spam... That's what Skype is for
-
And bloody I'm not rubbing it in your guys faces or what not , I'm just stating that you guys aren active so he shouldn't be comming at me just because I'm not posting.. Everyday i go through every thread section and every thread I found my way to aeon recruitment and told animal that one of the appliers were lieing so don't tell me I'm inactive.
Kick me if you don't like my ways
#Foxy
Originally Posted by Monkeyfrog View Post
I'm more active then the whole clan .. Making random topics that really have no relation to the clan it's technically spam... That's what Skype is for
-
And bloody I'm not rubbing it in your guys faces or what not , I'm just stating that you guys aren active so he shouldn't be comming at me just because I'm not posting.. Everyday i go through every thread section and every thread I found my way to aeon recruitment and told animal that one of the appliers were lieing so don't tell me I'm inactive.
Kick me if you don't like my ways

First, correct you're grammar mistakes. Second, do not say you are more active then the clan because I know that you're not and I'm pretty sure chad know's it to. Last, Chad's not gonna kick you we're just telling you to be more active and stop taking stuff so hard you're so senstive chill.
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Well guise I cant help it I have a big examination coming up so gonna be pretty inactive lately. And yes, ill try to create skype asap. :3
-----
Well other than thst our GMT is pretty different so I really cant help it sometimes. I mean its like near midnight here and im trying to be as active as I can.
Last edited by Dexx; Jun 23, 2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Do not worry deal.. Just fix that double post..
So we should get lots of app's so check recruit thread daily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Bloodybell View Post
First, correct you're grammar mistakes. Second, do not say you are more active then the clan because I know that you're not and I'm pretty sure chad know's it to. Last, Chad's not gonna kick you we're just telling you to be more active and stop taking stuff so hard you're so senstive chill.

Ok mister 4 posts so far ..
And I was half asleep so I can typo if I want and I'm not sensitive I'm just getting upset at the hypocritical shit going on

Now can you tell me how you and chad know I'm not more active then all of you
#Foxy
Stop it guys.. It doesn't matter who is the most active guy ..
But since we are talking about that , it is pretty clear that i am jk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This incessant bickering will get us, as a clan , no where.
Try to mellow out or something.
The fact of the matter is that bloody is infact very active on skype , and he posts here so that's fine , monkey you rarely post , what point is it to look at our threads daily and not post but whine about being active. Post more often.
This is done , i don't want to see anymore hate filled or bitching posts on this thread anymore , either post something wholesome or don't post at all.

So anyways , i'll be doing a few Meth events during the course of the day/week . As soon as i get a little more Tc , i'll get some done and let you guys know.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.