Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Write me a story :^)
So, the rules are simple.
-Write the best story
-Follow the guidelines
-?
-Profit

The winnings will be everything in my inventory and a specialized drawing that I will make for you, the winner, yeah.

The guidelines are
-It must be a story about me
-Random
-Include Internet :^)

Date due = 48 hours from this post.

The judging will be made by me.
Opinion based, and if you followed the rules (they're quite easy).

Thanks burs!

p.s - if you get infracted for your story i will draw a picture for you, no im not condoning bad behaviour but it would still be sweg.

EDIT: YOU CAN POST MORE THAN ONE STORY, I GUESS.
Last edited by hobo; Jul 12, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
thx bub
pics are a +
A Hobo's life in the internet

Hobo once played a game called toribash and the. Found a friend called internet and hes name is internet they played together for a long time but hobo is too hoboish then he got banned then internet said INTERNET IS SO CRUEL then hobo came back then internet said oh hai der your back hobo said dam right then he got banned ._.

The Life Of Hobo BEST STORY EVER!!
Risk, no
im pretty sure that wasnt the best story ever
retry
2nd try

good with 10 dollars

Hope u get it
not a single poem among these? bullshit, I shall now tell the tale of messiah hobo and his rise to w/e is his position now

the legendary story of hobo in verse form

oh yeah

Story #1

Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Jul 12, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
WHY SANTA CLAUSE DRINKS MILK AND EATS COOKIES

One day there was a guy named Hobo. Hobo's occupation is .... a hobo. He was just walking down the streets scaring 4 year old kids as usual and then something weird happened. He heard noises from a room and went in the room. He saw 12 year old kids playing a game.

Hobo: *drunk voice*Hey what is that?!
1 Kid: Omahgawd its a HOBO POLICE POLICE POLICE!!!!!
Gay kid: Augh no i don't want to lose mah virginity yet ... even to a hobo
Hobo: Hey -.- says that forking gay kid
Gay Kid: BAD WORD YOU ALMOST SAID F***!!!
Hobo: You just said it
KIDS: AHHHH A HOBO A FUKIN MANI@C

*POLICE CAME*

Hobo: :O Bye Kids!!!

*Hobo ran and jumped off the window*

AND THAT'S WHY SANTA CLAUSE DRINKS MILK AND EATS COOKIES

wait... wha? ah meh!!!

THE END
-----
I just realized it does not make sense :O
Last edited by McD0NALDS; Jul 12, 2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hobo is the male
Internet is the female
;o
Internet led a privileged life while being groomed to lead her family's famed
cava empire. When an unexpected twist of events leads to a merging of her company with a competing cava estate, Internet is forced to work alongside Hobo, a man who has no qualms with taking control over her and her business. As the two clash, they begin to notice an undeniable spark of passion that can either be denied or embraced. But will their love be enough to overcome an insidious plot to destroy their new empire from the inside out?

*Years Later*

As Hobo watched Internet play in the surf, he was surprised at the depth of feelings he had for her. As if sensing his thoughts, Internet beckoned him to join her.

"You'd better be careful. The waves can be pretty strong," Hobo warned, stepping into the water to join her.

"Don't worry. The water is perfect," Internet replied, unaware of how her wet clothes clung to her body. Just then, a wave broke against her, pushing her straight into Hobo arms. Exactly where she needed to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Wushu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~