Ranking
Not bad, I'd suggest trying to make the axe and font more clearer but this is a nice start
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
muuch better.

I think the only things you need to add would be to make the overlayered font a tad bit more opaque and trim off the excess bits.

also a little sheen on the axe would be great!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Good work, but why did you make the size smaller?

also the ax seems to be rather smokey (I think you were going for glare?), so if you want you can revert it back to how it was in the second picture.

also can you try and make the font look a little bit more 3D? (just a smidge) I realize that is what you were going for in the second wip, but I'm a really picky person. and I'm truly sorry
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 19, 2014 at 05:02 AM.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Good work, but why did you make the size smaller?

also the ax seems to be rather smokey (I think you were going for glare?), so if you want you can revert it back to how it was in the second picture.

also can you try and make the font look a little bit more 3D? (just a smidge) I realize that is what you were going for in the second wip, but I'm a really picky person. and I'm truly sorry

The size is because I uploaded with push it will be normal size on final copy, yeah i thought you wanted me to remove 3d but alright
Oh ok.

Thanks for taking up this offer btw, if all goes well, you'll definitely be getting the 30k
The less 3d pic is broken.

I like the effect, but not to this extreme. I kinda only wanted it a little, I'll see the less 3d effect perhaps its what I wanted, but like I said, its broken for me.