Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Assassin Contract 2

Contract 2 goodluck...A target has been spotted trying to leave downtown, he's heard about the recent murder at the fort, and fears for his life.

Not sure how these mods work?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=482901

Open your Contract

Attached Files
mat_single_contract_2_v4.tbm (22.2 KB, 80 views)
Last edited by matarika; Oct 13, 2014 at 10:12 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Slightly better with the colors, but its still bad. You have all these ideas but dont use common sense in the creation

when youre creating buildings that can be gone into, you have to make it a room. You made a few pillars with holes in the floor that fall to the bottom of the building. What building is made like that?

The windows are too big, the tallest one only has 8.

Lazy green color on the end at the bottom of the stairs. it clips with the diarrhea brown colored stairs and makes the ugly color look even uglier.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
Hey now smokin..whatever, be nice.

I think these mods are not too shabby, the layout is alright as well as the colors. There is always room for improvement and thats where experience gaining plays a roll.

When you give some pointers or c&c , try to be less like a sassy jerk and more like someone trying to help so the modder is not discouraged to make another because of some girly kid with his hand on his hip like prince telling him how it is.

Now Mata, your mod has good potential and they are looking good so far. When you create the next installment, experiment more with the colors, design and maybe even a few unexpected surprises. Just have fun with it, sometimes a reference photo can help the thought process. Trust me my friend.

A good mod though, I can not wait to see the next. If you want any assistance with your mods , feel free to ask.
Last edited by TRichard21; Oct 12, 2014 at 03:44 PM.
I think this mod is cool and everything is good because I enjoyed this mod
keep it up mat
maybe next time make like figured gaurds with a head and arms kinda like minecraft
that will look good
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
The idea you got is very original. It was pretty well executed, but you could add more detail. Expect a replay ;3
ahoy, mother fuck
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
try to be less like a sassy jerk and more like someone trying to help so the modder is not discouraged to make another because of some girly kid with his hand on his hip like prince telling him how it is.

Am I a pretty girl? ;)
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
With that hair style, no.

>part of the same clan as mod maker
>implying any cnc you give towards this person at any time is going to be unbiased

Also, my hair isnt bad. Many grills love it.

nice mods btw
Tradiction this: olha esse mod e bacana porem eu preciso que alguem me ajude a criar um mod mas pra me ajudar vai ter recompenssa que so vo falar depois para entrar envieme 1k