ES Recruitment Drive
Right, so, 3 yesses. Iver uploaded the replays, so, more to come?

Yes?

Maybe?

No?

Kden.
I'm just gamin' man
Waterbolt and seryoshi had all votes. I'm putting both names in the list.
Welcome!
You two are now members of the "For fun" sector. Read the stickies and make sure to present yourselves in the Chit Chat. Also don't forget to be always active in IRC and add "nowai" as a highlight.

Noob, Jaxonia, Thii13, xhaxx and Felipe still being evaluated. Wait till other members come to vote and please be patient.
Last edited by iver; Jan 25, 2015 at 06:57 AM.
Originally Posted by iver View Post
Waterbolt and seryoshi had all votes. I'm putting both names in the list.
Welcome!
You're now members of the "For fun" sector. Read the stickies and make sure to present yourselves in the Chit Chat. Also don't forget to be always active in IRC and add "nowai" as a highlight.

Noob, Jaxonia, Thii13, xhaxx and Felipe still being evaluated. Wait till other members come to vote and please be patient.

Pm me a link to the IRC please :3
I'm just gamin' man
Hola amigos,

My name is Brian and my username is Jodus. I'm 19 years old, my native language is spanish and my GMT is -4:00. I've been playing Toribash since 2010 with my first account briantrs. I left for a while, came back and made some other accounts because I keep forgetting the pass from each one lol.

When I joined to the game, I though that the only multiplayer gameplay was aikido. Time passed and still was playing that mod, so I've experience there. After some time playing, I got knowledges about real aikido and his techniques. And as I was a noob level: god, I took time to learn some basic stuff, until july of 2014, where I began to be more experienced (generally).

I want to be part of this organization because, simple, I like aikido and you guys are pros in it, so that makes I can keep improving and share with all of you. Now I've a 873 mod rank (had around 400 sometime), but you know the rank isn't so relevant when comes to do real aikido.

My usercard:

Have a good day! :3
Attached Files
spin 180.rpl (33.2 KB, 9 views)
susususplex.rpl (35.7 KB, 8 views)
turn ex.rpl (41.1 KB, 8 views)
Hi, my name is Jordan but most of you will know me as RedPanda. I'm 16 years old and my GMT is 0. I play Toribash quite frequently usually consisting of playing in aikidobigdojo.tbm or just simple quick aikido.
I usually only play aikido since it's one of those easy mods to learn but once you get started in it you realise it's quite hard to master, mushu and any other mods I find like more of mess about mods that are there just so you can have a few nice friendlies.

So far my aikido.tbm mod rank stays around the 5000's and my aikidobigdojo.tbm mod rank is about 7000.
As much as I do love playing aikido I rarely have time to play it anymore (not in a serious manner anyway)

The sole reason I wish to be in Team Aikido is because you all seem like pretty chill people that would be fun to play with especially since I think I've played and talked with a few of you already.
Besides most of you here have had a lot more experience in Aikido so to be able to learn a few things sounds great to me.
If I need to add a few different replays I think I have a few laying around.

Faithfully, RedPanda.
Attached Files
RedPanda ~ simple suplex.rpl (41.4 KB, 2 views)
gg redpanda nice fight.rpl (62.7 KB, 3 views)
gg redpanda.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by RedPanda; Jan 26, 2015 at 09:07 PM. Reason: realised it was a minimum of 3 replays so I added a few.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
@RedPanda Yes. Find me in game tomarow.
*side note: I'm having state testing and may be in active studying.
Last edited by Zorow; Jan 26, 2015 at 09:05 AM.
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Hello!

Hello TA, or Team Aikido. I have decided to apply today for a couple reasons, the first of which is that I have noticed how much better I have become at this mod. I used to be one of those guys who kicks in every opener, shovels, etc. Now I use the clap or a similiar opener and rely on my skill to help me survive.

The second reason is, well, I have always wanted to join you guys, and now that iver changed the application system, I feel like I should apply. The other one was a bit confusing.

And now I guess I will give a very long and boring bio about myself.

Let's start with when I started playing Toribash. Two years ago, I started playing on my first account, Chaotic01. Now then, of course, I sucked. Horriblly. The game was extremely boring for me then, and I quit playing for about a year. That account is only a blue belt.

Now, onto Jaxonia.

I made Jaxonia when I was on vacation in Florida. The nickname had been given to me by my parents. My actual name, is Jaxon. Anyways, I made it to brown belt in just a week I think. Already surpassing Chaotic. I still sucked of course, but I was begginning to like aikido. I continued playing for a couple months, by then I was a 2nd Dan, and I was really getting good at aikido! I saved situatioms with ease, flipped, threw and dmed my opppents as well. And so, I continued playing . Thats how I got here now.

Now, onto my play style.

I don't really have a play style to be honest. I just start with a clap, and if I see an opportunity, I will take it. I'm fairly good in the air, I can get over my opppenent in a shovel or lift. I can sometimes block snap kicks. What I'm saying is, I'm not the best. However, I have a feeling I can improve.

My GMT is Central and iver is going to test me and upload replays cos my browser is bad and I can't upload from my PC.

Thamk you for reading my app!

P.S. My age is 13, and skype is xchaoticmindx. Thanks again for reading

played him in-game, was alright. Wasn't the nicest and a little too immature, I don't think he is ready for TA skill wise, and his personality/maturity
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
played him in-game, was alright. Wasn't the nicest and a little too immature, I don't think he is ready for TA skill wise, and his personality/maturity

Well, I want to point out a few things. Around the begginning, you insulted me and said I was shit. I'm immature? Then after winning a few times, you said I had improved. After winning and losing a couple more times, you said I was still shit. I don't think you should be critisizing me.
I'm just gamin' man