Ranking
-I would like to join this group because i hear very good things of it and i have a few friends who are in this group..
-I'm good at judo and okay at aikido.
-I have not been in any other clans.
-I don't have skills such as video editing but i have computer skills (fixing and such).
-My name is Curtis and i am 13 years old and live in calif. i play football and help my dad fix and build computers. Toribash is the only game i play (on the computer) now that i found it again. I think i am pretty good at it and iv won a few tourneys against black belts and Dans. Im on toribash as much as i can but usually cant make it on Tuesdays and Fridays...

I love Toribash and iv seemed to learn the most in judo, i'm not as great in other classes(judofrac mushu etc). This would be my first clan so if i make it i would be surprised.
Iv played Toribash for months..

i played this a long while ago but lost most of my skills from then but got them back when i joined in September again. i completely forgot my other acc but that's why it says iv joined in september

I hope you consider adding me
Attached Files
tryouts1.rpl (13.7 KB, 6 views)
tryouts2.rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)
tryouts3.rpl (19.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by blurblahs; Oct 11, 2015 at 01:03 AM.
Ill give a C for that app its short and since you forgot most of your skills and you replays containing simple and the same moves over and over i will say no for now i say that you should train more.
Last edited by Harry6103; Oct 11, 2015 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
No Longer Active
Hi I am BlurBlahs and from the last time I applied I have gotten better!(i hope to prove so in my replays) I am thirteen my birthday is june 6 and I live in California, my real name is Curtis but most people don't call me by my real name, so you can call me blurs. Like i said in my previous application, I played a while back but joined again in September 2015. I am a brown belt and I am very good at Judo and okay at Aikido. My previous clans have been: O_N (Orange Nova). I did quit Orange Nova because they weren't to interactive and I didn't know to many of them. I would like to join TEKKEN Because I have heard very good things of them, they have good members, they have a high rank, I have friends in this group. Like I said before, i'm very good at fixing and building computers (so if you need any help ask me ) and I figured out recently i'm pretty decent in recoloring textures. I spend most of my time doing school and play Toribash whenever I can(usually right after school and homework). I like to spend my time in Toribash playing in Judo Tourneys and Semi-Pro Judo areas. I am rank 2145 and I have 170 games until black belt. I have gotten better at kicking from the last time I applied and pretty good at just dodging stuff.

replay time :3
Attached Files
please.rpl (60.2 KB, 8 views)
view.rpl (32.9 KB, 6 views)
all.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
of.rpl (16.4 KB, 3 views)
the.rpl (30.0 KB, 3 views)
replays.rpl (30.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by blurblahs; Oct 15, 2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: punctuation
obey the death kittensssss
My Application
-I am here because I am looking for a good clan to join and one that is well known. This is a good one That I found because it doesn't get a bad reputation, it has great people and its well-known. I think this clan is great already, but I think I can help expand it to newer levels. I am mostly on Toribash right after I do my homework and schoolwork. Sometimes I am not on skype but I am on Toribash most of the time and Steam, so you can contact me there. If you can't find me anywhere I might just be taking a nap or being off the computer for a while or just closed all of my things because it was annoying to see all the notifications that pop up most of the time that I am on my computer. I use Windows 10 and have a Surface Pro 3 even though you didn't need to know that information. In real life whenever we do something cool in Science or Chemistry such as make Hydraulic Acid and mix it with Technetium, people say I could do that when I was 4, and sometimes IT IS TRUE!
-I'm good at (in no specific order): Katana, Mushu, Twinswords, Aikido, Judo and ABD. I am also good at fracturing parts of bodys in ABD and Aikido, but easy DMS in Mushu, Katana, Twinswords and Judo. I also am good at saving falls.
-What are your previous clans (LOS) [Battle] (FC) [APOK]
-You IRL (what do you do, what are you like) I am good at video editing, developing and toribash.
-Also we want to see some replays, minimum 3 replays
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nji14gxgep...kken2.rpl?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrel7ugv71...kken1.rpl?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtg1ixtq3d...kken3.rpl?dl=0
(I won't quit my clan until I hear that I got accepted and my test was accepted, so I don't need to join a clan and carry THAT clan,)
Last edited by FyreAir; Oct 21, 2015 at 01:49 AM. Reason: I thought it was too short
I pledge swag to the sacred FyreAir of the Swaggy States of Rekking, and pledge to do nothing.
Originally Posted by FyreAir View Post
-I am here because I am looking for a good clan to join and one that is well known. This is a good one That I found because it doesn't get a bad reputation, it has great people and its well-known. I think this clan is great already, but I think I can help expand it to newer levels. I am mostly on Toribash right after I do my homework and schoolwork. Sometimes I am not on skype but I am on Toribash most of the time and Steam, so you can contact me there. If you can't find me anywhere I might just be taking a nap or being off the computer for a while or just closed all of my things because it was annoying to see all the notifications that pop up most of the time that I am on my computer. I use Windows 10 and have a Surface Pro 3 even though you didn't need to know that information. In real life whenever we do something cool in Science or Chemistry such as make Hydraulic Acid and mix it with Technetium, people say I could do that when I was 4, and sometimes IT IS TRUE!
-I'm good at (in no specific order): Katana, Mushu, Twinswords, Aikido, Judo and ABD. I am also good at fracturing parts of bodys in ABD and Aikido, but easy DMS in Mushu, Katana, Twinswords and Judo. I also am good at saving falls.
-What are your previous clans (LOS) [APOK]
-You IRL (what do you do, what are you like) I am good at video editing, developing and toribash.
-Also we want to see some replays, minimum 3 replays
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nji14gxgep...kken2.rpl?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrel7ugv71...kken1.rpl?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtg1ixtq3d...kken3.rpl?dl=0
(I won't quit my clan until I hear that I got accepted and my test was accepted, so I don't need to join a clan and carry THAT clan,)

Hi i dont see your clan under your username it seems you left it?
Put the name of the clan you were in before due to that i have not seen it yet.
No Longer Active
its [APOK], while working on my Raspberry Pi (python related micro computer), my brother quit the clan while i was looking at it.
Edit1: I edited my app so it shows about the clans I forgot about that I was on, [Battle] and (FC)
Last edited by FyreAir; Oct 21, 2015 at 01:49 AM.
I pledge swag to the sacred FyreAir of the Swaggy States of Rekking, and pledge to do nothing.
Results are coming in.
-----
I'm sorry but this will have to continue with the other recruitment manager Jeckers.
Pm him.
Last edited by Harry6103; Oct 22, 2015 at 10:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No Longer Active
join the clan
Hi,
My name is Cjmack20 and my name is Jiten (irl) I want to join because I think the is a better clan for me and I think it will work out so ya that is the only information :/ .I'm Black belt I am rank 1960. I don't have a skill fortunately :/. Me in real life is nothing special im 11 years of age and i go outside hang out do whatever and play on the Computer for about I ges holeday hours. I like watching youtube . I am a big fan of parkour btw

Thank u

P.S. I am not good at parkour in online sry

OMFG BEST RUN EVER.rpl

and btw I dont do well parkour in multiplayer :/ sry