Ranking
Original Post
+Is Hampa's head free?
So is Hampa's head free? I thought I heard that it is, but I need to confirm it because I don't want to risk my account over something like this.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'll give it a shot. If it isn't then I apologise and I ask that this should be moved to the apropriate section.

Thank you.
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 26, 2010 at 08:37 PM.
From what I know. You can't use other person's textures.
It's against the rules and you might get banned if cought wearing someone's else textures.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Yes, I know that is true, but I'm pretty sure I've heard about Hampa's head being free for a while, I just haven't taken an interest to it so far.

As a side question, even using ( not selling) the textures of people who don't play anymore is against the rules?
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Yes, I know that is true, but I'm pretty sure I've heard about Hampa's head being free for a while, I just haven't taken an interest to it so far.

Hampa's head has been free to use and to modify as long as I can remember. Dafe's head etc.

Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
As a side question, even using ( not selling) the textures of people who don't play anymore is against the rules?

Yup, this is against the rules. They still own their textures, even if they've stopped playing.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
No.
Hampa gave permission to the noobies to use it, but they can't sell it.
f=m*a syens
Thanks for the reply, this helped me

Well, since it is free, can I edit it for my own use? Asking because I don't want to risk any trouble
I'm just trying to be on the safe side, since I've put too much effort and time into my account to take any risks with it
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
so for instance i can take andreyoshi's head, flip it upside down and wear it ?

No. You cannot. Hampa (yes, the creator of this game.) Has given his (silent?) permission to use and modify HIS and only HIS head texture. "Dafe's head etc" Was just proof of this. (For those who don't know it's hampa's head upside down.)

Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
You probably could, from what information they just gave.

No, in most cases you still cannot. Only if the original creator/owner of the said head texure gives his/hers permission to modify/use it.

However in this case, owner/creator (hampa) has given his permission, so yes, you are allowed to use and modify his head texture as you like.
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 26, 2010 at 02:37 PM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.