Ranking
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Hi guys Roi here without a replay, i just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who has CnC'd, and for getting me up to 1,600 views on my thread, it really means alot to me to actually get these many views,So uhh yeah...Thank you <3

Np :3
Free Style Sparrer
Hi guys Roi here with another spar with my twin sonny xD cuz we did alot of moves that were the same and we didnt even mean to make them the same xD so uhhh yea i hope u enjoy this replay and as always CnC is much apprecieated
-----
Wow...1,700 views already...that was quick o-o Thank You so much guys
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar-Sonny 3.rpl (1,014.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by R0i; Aug 28, 2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi guys Roi here with a sparring replay with Nigma, We didnt really get to fully finish the replay cuz he had someone special to meet ;) but still we didnt do that much since he had to go we made a quick pose :P, Anyway CnC is always apprecieated so make sure to do so :O
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar-Nigma.rpl (703.8 KB, 17 views)
IM BACK GUYS

Wow its great to bring this old thread back to life again and to bring it back on track here is a really cool spar me and mystical did today hope you guys enjoy this spar and as always CnC is apprecieated
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar-Mysti.rpl (739.1 KB, 18 views)
Nice spars ... all you need is a kick ass sparring mod *0*
Lol making a sparring mod right now
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Hi guys Roi here with a sparring replay with Nigma, We didnt really get to fully finish the replay cuz he had someone special to meet ;) but still we didnt do that much since he had to go we made a quick pose :P, Anyway CnC is always apprecieated so make sure to do so :O

such an old replay.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
WOOOOOW ITS BEEN SO LONGGGG

Hehehe Hi guys im back after like 4 months or 3 iunno o-o....BUT i am back again with a couple of sparring replays, i would show u more...but i lost all my old replays .___. but ehh lemme just show u guys what ive got from last month and this month (Tf2 is making me addicted) anyway here are the replays and as always CnC and some tips or advice is always apprecieated and man have i missed you guys so much C:
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar-BBKing5.rpl (485.4 KB, 8 views)
#Roi-spar-Lukad501.rpl (892.1 KB, 7 views)
Hey guys im back with a new spar with omega im a bit rusty cuz i havent been playing for 2 months so uh yh anyway Tell me what u guys think :3
Attached Files
#Roi-Spar-Omega.rpl (1.07 MB, 25 views)