Ranking
Original Post
How did you found toribash?
I know that thread existed a long ago but, Let us explain our stories.

I found Toribash back in December 2007 on Freewaregames in category of action games. I really liked the video that nokturnal made and it did inspired many players to toribash, I downloaded the 3.07 version and registered an account named HaxBox and started hanging out on newbie servers. After I reached Brown belt I made lots of friends and joined a clan named [TAG] after a long relationship with my friends they made me a Co-Leader, then i did became a leader but my leader positions we're not lasted for long, because i was permamentaly banned for doing something so stupid and utter dangerous.

The staff did not allowed me to play this game anymore by even making alternative accounts. but somehow my undercover broke once again.

After a whole 3 years things have changed in toribash community, they did gave a second chance to punished players. As im not a kid anymore, I am doing my best to not break the rules I once we're breaking, even though rules are tl;dr for me i have no choise but to act smart.

What is your story?
I found toribash on a brazilian site which disponibilizes lot of games, and toribash was there on first page...
I see the picture of a crazy round robot-like decapting another robot thing (uke) and i said "WTF?", then i just clicked and seen the 3.6 video, i think it was easy to play, and it was on description that you would design your own moves!
I was crazy, i quickly downloaded, registered and start playing, then i said, HTF i'm supposed to play this shit??! And after like 2 days i started on toribash and i'm loving now!!

Ps: Sorry for bad english D:
Originally Posted by socado1 View Post
I found toribash on a brazilian site which disponibilizes lot of games, and toribash was there on first page...
I see the picture of a crazy round robot-like decapting another robot thing (uke) and i said "WTF?", then i just clicked and seen the 3.6 video, i think it was easy to play, and it was on description that you would design your own moves!
I was crazy, i quickly downloaded, registered and start playing, then i said, HTF i'm supposed to play this shit??! And after like 2 days i started on toribash and i'm loving now!!

Same for me!
I found it on a brazillian site called Baixaki when i was searching for extremely cool ragdoll/stickman games.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Watching pivot fighting videos on youtube.

same.
me and my cousin was watching pivot fighting and animations when we found w vid bout tb and decided to check it
I was watching one of azuritereaction's videos and he was playing toribash.It looked hard but fun as fuck so i checked it out. AND HERE I AM. Link to azuritereaction: youtube.com/azuritereaction
first of all please change the title to '' how did you find* toribash ''

second of all I dont remember how I found it, it happened years ago :o

but im really happy that I found it
piratez