ES Recruitment Drive
@exoxxx what did u do for ur dad to not live with you?
@grad run away?? when i come back hell hit the shit out of my ass before i can sit on the toilet!
@ninja my mum has told me to do that and im still thinking about that
@firebolty tru and i dont intend on hittin my dad unless it gets serious
@zalm yeh ill think about that and ill try to do what my brother did to him if u havent read it
@rickyz hes viet and viets live with discipline and controlling with fear.
@pink yeh but his whole family on HIS side does it... to everyone.. they like a gang
@bored payne i know there has been a lot of answers and i apreciate it but i need to know what i can do to help me get out of fear whenever he arrives or looks over my shoulder or even talks to me

SORRY FOR DELAYING COZ IM IN AUSTRALIA
The Aikido BEAST is back!
Your in aus?

It's illegal to hit kids here. Call 000, ask for the police and tell them what's wrong. They will get to your house within 15 mins then you can tell your dad this isn't Vietnam, it's australia. He can't behave the same way he did there so he can't do shit to you. If that were my dad, I would get a weapon and knock his teeth out and say it was an act of self defence.
Dose is dead.
try to see things from your dads point of view

its obvious he has some issues he needs to deal with

in some way they are related to you, try and talk to him and make him open up
piratez
dipper you ahd me thinking about this all day and how lucky i am that my parents arent as bad as your dad (no offence). i thought aobut it and think that you should
1. ask your brother for help
2.tell your dad that what your dad is doing is child abuse and that it is really affecting you
3. to help with your fear and adrenaline rush you get when your dad is close try to (and in your case it may be difficult) forget hes even there and focus on somethign else.
if this doesnt work CALL THE AUTHORITY'S IT MAY MAKE YOUR DAD MAD BUT THE POLICE WILL AT LEAST GIVE HIM A WARNING AND TELL HIM THAT IF HE DOES IT AGIAN HE WILL BE CHARGED WITH CHULD ABUSE WHICH IS ILLIGAL IN AUSTRALIA. if none of these work id say self defence is your only option. when it comes down to it if its either hit or be hit at least defend yourself.
-----
as for your question about how to not live with yor dad a few years ago ( idotn want to go into fine details of it....) my dad like usually used exseesive force to move me. i was injured due to this and when my mum found out she told the family court and i didnt have to hardly see him for ages. tell your mum to tell the police that hes abusing you. they HAVE to listen to that and will take it seriously
Last edited by spazrabit; Oct 6, 2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
f%#k with me and ill make you swallow a cow and $hit beef burgurs. born and bred with mad skills of chuck norris
guys the serious problem is my fear of him...
i get adrenaline rushes everytime anyone goes by our house coz i think its him.
and when its him its even worse....
i always shrink down when he tries to hit me
and i get really mad when he hits me or releases his anger on me for no reason
man, your dad is such a hot headed idiot who cant wake up. call the police, tell them what your dad is doing to you, and in case of emergency, carry a pocket knife.
hey.
carry a knife'?? ill be sent to juvy if the police find... very strict in aus if police catch me... they do random searches