Toribash
Original Post
Cell Phones you've had
Good Discussion topic, pretty interested to see what you all have had. These are the phones I've had in order from my upgrades.
1. Motorola Razor. This phone is so damn tough. I've dropped it, thrown it, been water logged, and still came out kickin. I can still use this phone easily after 4 years.

2. Blue LG Xenon. Pretty tough phone overall as well. Generally blew up when AT&T Realized texting was getting huge and knew the phones would sell. I kept this phone for 2 years and the only thing that happened was the front face plate fell off the day I was getting my other upgrade. Pretty decent phone tho.

3. Samsung Captivate Galaxy S i897 model. This is my most recent phone, and so far it's pretty sweet. Whenever I first got it, it was loaded with AT&T bloatware so I flashed it into CyanogenMod 7 and fixed all of that. This phone is badass now. Overall I like it more than any of the other ones I've had, but that is subject to change. I got it in February of last year I THINK, But I know for sure I've had it over the summer.

I Still have everyone one of these phones in excellent condition, besides the face plate of the xenon in original boxes, and I still have the razor charger. I'm not sure on what happened to the xenon one. So what's your phones, and stories with them? Figured this might be interesting...
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
cant remember them all but those would be the most recent ones

nokia-5200
this one is from like few years back. Used to be obsessed with this phone (not even sure why) to the point where it broke xD (200

next phone nokia n95
(2009?)
good phone, no problems. it was the first phone with decent camera (5mp) so i was all like aww yeaaaaaaah.

then I saw a touch screen phone so i was just like omg yes gib this
LG Cookie

bout same year I think, I still miss it cus full on my fav..

2010, a new phone i got it was cool for about 2 months and then realised I dislike touch screen phones much!
Had it for bout a year

2011 I finally got something I was looking for
blackberry curve 8520

good for texting, browsing net and other shit. not even bad for music
and yeah this is my current phone as well

Also I just noticed the pattern Nokia>Nokia>LG>LG>Blackberry> most probly Blackberry xD
Me Gusta

Original iPhone. Sucked ass.

iPhone 2. Sucked ass.

iPhone 3. Sucked ass.

iPhone 4. Sucked ass.

Aww... Hell yeah.
Once had a sucky one... now for three years I've had Nokia 5530 Xpress Music.

I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Android > iPhone

fuck y'all security junk. Open source is the way to go
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.