Toribash
Yes to both. But well the forum activity is very bad... Only 1 post.. you need atleast 8/10 forum activity to stay in the clan...

Pending other members' responses.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
It's a no from me, only for flips best, you need members but doesn't need to be that desperate..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
yes to mardre and a no to wowyouown
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Nationality: Trinidadian
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): Atlantic Standard Time (AST)
A little about yourself: I'm the kind of guy that constantly make you laugh I am very easy going (so people tell me) and I am an all round good guy. I live with my single mom (with not very good internet mind you), I also do parkour and tricking IRL
QI: 854 (Brown belt almost black)
Best (Most liked) Mods: Xspar all parkour cities and parkour dreams as well as all ninja warrior parkours as well as most chilledon mods
Forum activity(8/10):I spend a good bit of time on the forum at least 2 hours a day
ingame activity(5/10):My inernet is very how you say...wierd it works sometimes and others it wont even load the servers
How many days in week are you online: It varies but definitely not on the weekends as my parents have arrangements to send me by my step dad on weekends
People, who send you here:Noone
People you know in the clan: Mistertech and we also go to the same school
Previous Clans (Why left?): Oblivion, rumors were started about me so I left to avoid confrontation, Inferno, Inactivity
Previous Bans (Why?):I've never been banned
Alts:None(Thinking of making one called Poseidon)
Why you want to join this clan:I was drawn to this clan because of the level of skill people in this clan have and I wish to become part of their ranks
Can do anything for the clan (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof: I can make videos to some extent but I dont have the video on this computer so I need to get the video from a friend of mine
Read the Rules and will follow them: Yes I will
Skype name (May Raises chance of getting in): Jaedan Quesnel
Attached Files
#Jae - 540 Kick Demo.rpl (159.9 KB, 5 views)
#Jae - Santorini Mod test 1.rpl (236.4 KB, 5 views)
#MT - spar with jaedan.rpl (479.9 KB, 6 views)
dobbymod.tbm (14.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Jaedan; Apr 26, 2014 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Forgot he mod for the parkour :P
(<+>)_(<+>)
Neutral for Jaedan, leaning on a no
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
It's a good app. Yes.

Waiting for others respomse.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
thanks alot guys I really 'preciate hopefully my I can get better internet when we move
(<+>)_(<+>)
My real name is Maya I'm aged 17. My nationality is English (GMT). I've been playing toribash for many years now and I've made about 100 alts. My favourite mod is xspar but the mod I am best in is aikido and aikidobigdojo. I play 7 days a week and MisterTech persuaded me to join. One of my previous clans was Nitro and I left because I didn't feel like I fit in. Even though I've never been banned I have made many alts such as MasterTech, ReVampz, iEnchant, MadHype, dead2302, iRazor and many more. I would like to join the clan because I think it would help further my skillz in xspar and parkour mods with the help of some. I don't have a Skype and I sadly cant contribute to the clan with art/videos but I will be able to do some really good betting servers to make some TC to donate to the bank. I wouldn't say I'm the best sparrer but many of my friends and teachers have told me I just really need to practice.Yours faithfully,Maya
Last edited by Chijin; May 18, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
i know Chijin and her skills have come along nicely and rather fast. Also she is very industrious and can benefit the clan in terms of earning tc and clan wars a yes for me
-----
Also i have been wanting to bring up a topic on making a clan video i wanted feed back and i would need replays from everyone in the clan you can decide based on the previous video i made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTh9qMC-nmo
Last edited by MisterTech; May 18, 2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump