Toribash
Original Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
a

a...

b

OK
So, I have entirely full 512 now, joints and body. Time for another community set. Obey members and close friends get priority over parts. The head won't be touched as I will be using my PlataBear head or the purple one Pal made for me. Nothing overly racist or sexual please. I don't want to be banned again. Please make the texture 512.

Also feel free to steal my ground and sign it. Once again, not too over the top please.

MAKE ME PRETTY!

Also please for the love of god name the parts the appropriate names so I can use the multi-texture uploader

joints and shit

Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 9, 2015 at 09:41 PM.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Stealing Picking j r shoulder
Edit:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by Tuna; Mar 17, 2015 at 09:00 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I got the left glute
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.
Added you guys. Gimme moar!!!
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
I want that right glute, babe
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aye aye captain o7

chest bitch<3
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
lumbar pls.
loombra dun

blap

might be foggy, if you can fix that it would be grette
Last edited by avenue; Mar 18, 2015 at 06:34 AM.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!