Toribash
Doesn't really seem to fit the clans name, it would better fit a clan like a zombie clan. The reason mine was violent is because Toribash is violent and I made the vivids dark because I wanted to make it ominous. Plus it dosen't really fit a clans story it dosen't mention our name or any slogan for our clan. I tried to mention every persons name, clans name, and make a slogan. Also id prefer not to be cannibalistic. Lol

Well is not a bad story lol! I really like the epicest of the story.
Last edited by Drakeco; Oct 6, 2012 at 07:22 AM.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
thank you drake, the story was about a legend, about us. the story is a legend you see, and I added no names to keep people happy. I see it as a brilliantly twisted story, no other clan has stories like this (correct me if I'm wrong) that was true story writing from the heart (even if its a bit dark). I haven't put your story down in anyway nadie, I respect your style of writing, I hope you got a clear image of my story and a full understanding of my writing ability. thanks for reading it.
Leader of nothing
I didn't down your story flux, its not that I don't like it ether. Just the name "Legendary" doesn't to me say vampires, cannibals, or zombies. Pluss I though that I had put a rating on my first post but must not have, sorry 7/10.

Sorry if you misinterpreted my message, didn't mean to upset you.

dude... not upset, I'm ok, I said I was dark and a lil twisted with my story writing, even for a happy go lucky guy like me.
Leader of nothing
Needed a little editing here it is.

The Clan legendary.
By Ugonadie6

There is a thick mist in the air, darkness covers the sky, a thick stench of blood lingers in the air. Two ominous Torbashians emerge from the the the darkness blood covered and fatigued with glowing red eyes. Drakeco and Emoteal are there names, brutality and fighting for all that appose them. As they emerge from the dark and shadow, you see a group of Torbashians following them. They walk together as a mob dragging and kicking dead mutilated bodies to the side. Blood covered and fatigued they still live on fighting and showing there hard of heart and skills. The mob continues to walk they come across a wounded but still alive Torbashian. As he pleads with them, begging to spare his life, Emoteal speaks, "you have survived our onslaught, defending yourself and proven your skill, join us now or be sent to the void" the young Torbashian says" I will accept your kind offer leader I only serve you now". They continue to search and scavenge the land for the best fighters and they find many brave warriors, men and women of strong heart proving there skill in battle, showing there wisdom, and cunning. As they live on they come across the (Uke) clan, the most feared and revered in all of Toribash. The leaders converse about the great battle to come, they say, "a war would bring us both great honor, and would prove who is the strongest of us", the clans decide to battle. You hear loud running footsteps and screams then a collision of bodies. Fighting begins, in the dark you hear snapping breaking joints, blood flowing, shouts being cut off and the silent whispers of death. The clan emerges from the darkness dragging the bodies of the dead. As you look Drakecos right hand is blood covered and stained, you see that he has the former (Uke) clan leaders head, he raises it high above and yells, “We will not fall we are legendary, we will fight on!”
Last edited by ugonadie6; Oct 7, 2012 at 01:46 AM.