ES Recruitment Drive
any tips
EDIT
did a backflip
Attached Files
steve skiiking.rpl (42.1 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by evets; Feb 17, 2009 at 09:50 PM.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
OK here's my second try on this mod and I was like O.ѕ or on the last jump.
Attached Files
Lolwut.rpl (36.6 KB, 19 views)
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
nice mod...

but do you have objects to add a black pole thing for uke as well? its sorta unbalanced if you dont.
- its been a while
Yeah, I could, but, the idea for my tournament is better without it.
The best trick i got was a 180 rodeo, to a fakie reverse 540. I will upload it in a bit.

There is a small glitch with the rail part, no big deal.
Attached Files
EpicSki.rpl (65.1 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by TheGod; Feb 18, 2009 at 01:10 AM.
the god
No problems.
And i wanna say this mod is awersome.
And replay really epic.
Last edited by Markmad; Feb 18, 2009 at 10:31 AM.
I am koven.
i joined a server with this mod, and it crashed my comp. before it did, i managed to catch a glipse, and i think the problem is that uke and tori are apparing inside the big block.

you set gamerules right?
- its been a while
A decent run (not really)
Has a front flip though >.<
Attached Files
0Ski Ok Run.rpl (70.3 KB, 10 views)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
i joined a server with this mod, and it crashed my comp. before it did, i managed to catch a glipse, and i think the problem is that uke and tori are apparing inside the big block.

you set gamerules right?

Its an engageplayerpos glitch, tori starts inside the block, but on the frame immediatly after that he is normally skiing down. It doesn't affect gameplay
the god
i think the ghosts messed me up.... i must of accidentally clicked b and then it tried to see what would happen if they were in the block.

but its a pretty annoying bug. anyway to fix it?
- its been a while