Ranking
Original Post
[DISC] Center between uke/tori
This is to discuss where the center is between uke/tori... and whether it is, in actuallity, 1 -0.01 0

I think its somewhat nearer to 1 -0.08 0. Look at this picture:

this is of tori and uke where they're is a big green ball at pos 1 -0.01 0, size 10. Tori and uke fly out of the ball, and this is what i see...

its not exactly symetrical, its not as easy to see in this picture, but when you change from 1 view to 3 view, its pretty obvious

now this is what happens when i set the pos to 1 -0.08 0...

which is better.

can you try some experiments by yourself? and test it to see which is closest to the center.
- its been a while
um........ it looks like it fails a little.

not really alot of fighting, but alot of killing yourself.

User infracted for inability to read the thread before posting.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 14, 2009 at 05:39 PM.
I'm not sure.. The difference in Points could also be caused by a different build of Uke and Tori, which is strengthened by the constancy of Tori's score.
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

I usually use 1 -0.1 Z as the center point, but after a quick test, it seemed to be slightly shifted towards Uke. The most central point i've found so far seems to be 1 -0.091 Z, and really...

JAYPEGZ RUININ MAH QUALITY
I don't think it gets much closer. The object was exactly 1 unit across, and was put so it exactly filled the space between me and Uke.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I thought it was 1 -0.1 0... shook I think he's talking about the y axis not the z axis
/set gr 0 0 -30
I thought it was 1 -0.1 0... shook I think he's talking about the y axis not the z axis

shook's talking about the y axis. he just put Z instead of a random number for the xyz thing.

ill try to ask around on IRC. i doubt anybody really knows though...
- its been a while
It isn't 1 -0.1 0... I thought it was but I guess not @_@

Someone should test this to find the real center point.. as you can see, blkk, in your pics someone has the advantage (UKE) even though the environment object is seemingly right in-between both players.. I think the best way would be to find the point that balances both players scores just by trial and error and when they are balanced then it must be the most central imo
/set gr 0 0 -30
While camera switching and other visual errors, after a few tests, -0.1 produced less score discrepancies than -0.091.