Toribash
View Poll Results: Should this be added to multiplayer?
Yes
7 Votes / 33.33%
No
14 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Stamina Struggle
Struggle to survive as you get flung into the air. Fight or just try to stay alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aROEQ-Pdyt4

Also... Do you think this is good enough to go into the mulitplayer section?
Vote now!

Screenie:
http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/p...h/Screenie.png
Attached Files
Stamina_Struggle.tbm (142 Bytes, 14 views)
Last edited by TBO2; Mar 9, 2009 at 09:52 PM.
Any screenshot? Also, no offense, but I don't see what's the point of using the massive, eye-blinding block on the ground to dismember both players from legs down when you could have easily used force to fling them up. I also would like to see a better explanation of this mod in your post.
Last edited by RAYClovis; Mar 9, 2009 at 03:39 AM.
Originally Posted by RAYClovis View Post
Any screenshot? Also, no offense, but I don't see what's the point of using the massive, eye-blinding block on the ground to dismember both players from legs down when you could have easily used force to fling them up. I also would like to see a better explanation of this mod in your post.

I purposely did this to make it harder to survive. You have to be good to get no damage. (I was able to)
it's weird if you survive uke gets more damage done to him or something
Attached Files
survived.rpl (55.3 KB, 8 views)
/set gr 0 0 -30
Still, the lack of screenshot isn't such a good idea. I'd suggest that you read the rules add a screenshot before I close the thread.

For mod, make it clear what's going on. For some people it may be very hard for them to realize what's going on and why they're losing their legs and whatnot.
And I'm pretty sure we arent supposed to use polls... and you need a tag like [Rel/Wip] yours would be [WiP].

And whethor or not it gets approved to be on multiplayer is up to Skazz I believe... =/ have you even uploaded it to be approved?
(Hive people only, haha!)
^^what she said

also: skazz is going to be inactive for some time, so i think ray or skulfuk might be covering for him. to get this something approved, you better PM ray (RAYClovis).
- its been a while