Ranking
Original Post
More Frames Mod?
Hello. I having fun in the free play to practice. But I tried to edit the rules, but it refusses me to get more frames than 500. Does anyone have a mod there i can have atleast 1000 frames. Or tell me how I can get the "game rule" function to work?
Originally Posted by Eraven View Post
Hello. I having fun in the free play to practice. But I tried to edit the rules, but it refusses me to get more frames than 500. Does anyone have a mod there i can have atleast 1000 frames. Or tell me how I can get the "game rule" function to work?

It does that sometimes, just change it to 1000, restart single player, if it doesn't work, do it again until it does.
Whoop Whoop
when you aren't play (like your watching replay what you just made) nothing will not change. You must first press space to start new play, then you can set new settings.
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Save this mod in your toribash/data/mods

It is classic but than with 1000 frames instead of 500
Than startup toribash and open this mod (either by typing /lm 1000frames.tbm or by going to menu/mods and find it there)

please understand this is the hardway of setting 1000 matchframes
Attached Files
1000frames.tbm (28 Bytes, 7 views)
Grandmaster Gaming. Multi-gaming clan. Dare to join! Send an E-mail to [email protected]
i had this problem myself.

first get on SP
click on freeplay
you should see tori and uke and their ghosts
click r
you should see a replay with NO GHOSTS
click space
you should see the ghosts again
NOW you should set the gamerules.
afterwords, click r, and then spacebar, and it should work.

i think there's a bug where you cant set gamerules while a replay is on.... dunno why.
- its been a while