ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
NOOB COMPETITION - BLUE BELT OR LOWER ONLY!
Noob Competition

I have decided to create competition for Blue Belts or lower. I will give away prizes for the best two noobs.

To win, please submit a post with the following format:

Name:
Belt:
Why you should win:

Submissions that say "I should win because I'm cool." is not a valid submission. Please describe your abilities and you will have a much better chance of winning.

I will choose a winner on Christmas Day. The winners will recieve the items of their choice.

1st Place Prizes (Choose 1):

1. Brown Belt with 670 qi
2. 200 tc

2nd Place Prizes (Choose 1):

1. Two Aqua Motion Trails
2. Noxious DQ
3. 100 tc

Good luck!

Check updated rules deeper into this thread. Thanks!
~Lindsey
Last edited by Lifted; Feb 8, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Hey Lifted, I moved this from the original posting of the event.

Name: thenamelessone
Belt: Orange
Why you should win: I am fairly good at this game but still look like a noob, because I have nothing special, like *cough*Aqua motion trails*cough* or *cough*Noxious DQ*cough* Tc's are nice too. Not saying I'm better than anyone else but I'd really like to win. Thank you for reading and please choose me!
#Magnus - #Sigma
hi im ch4llt
Name: see above
Belt: green
why i should win: i have had lots of previous experience and i have no items ( like ahem motion trails) and so i'd like to get some
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Great, your the first contestant. So far your in 1st place. Xmas day I will choose a winner!
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Name: Sokitzu
Belt: Green
Why you should win: I should win because im good in akido people say that im good and my highest streak is 19 or 18 ingame it say "MANY" In akido i can reverse,turnover,counter,and balance myself i'd like to get some tc noxious dq and two aqua motion trails
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy
Just Chill
Originally Posted by Yelloazn View Post
Name: Sokitzu
Belt: Green
Why you should win: I should win because im good in akido people say that im good and my highest streak is 19 or 18 ingame it say "MANY" In akido i can reverse,turnover,counter,and balance myself i'd like to get some tc noxious dq and two aqua motion trails

You're in first now.

The other guy is int 2nd.
Which account would you prefer if you did win?
Okay, if you win on Christmas day I'll PM you the username and password.