Ranking
Original Post
NOOB COMPETITION - BLUE BELT OR LOWER ONLY!
Noob Competition

I have decided to create competition for Blue Belts or lower. I will give away prizes for the best two noobs.

To win, please submit a post with the following format:

Name:
Belt:
Why you should win:

Submissions that say "I should win because I'm cool." is not a valid submission. Please describe your abilities and you will have a much better chance of winning.

I will choose a winner on Christmas Day. The winners will recieve the items of their choice.

1st Place Prizes (Choose 1):

1. Brown Belt with 670 qi
2. 200 tc

2nd Place Prizes (Choose 1):

1. Two Aqua Motion Trails
2. Noxious DQ
3. 100 tc

Good luck!

Check updated rules deeper into this thread. Thanks!
~Lindsey
Last edited by Lifted; Feb 8, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Name: Littleboy8
Belt: White(got reset while orange)
Why you should win: I believe i will win because my brother(littleboy9) was my teacher. He have taught me all he knows and been playing for more than half a year. As I have seen his skills on i believe i can beat most people.
Can you prove your skills with a replay? That will better your chances of winning. Currently, I cannot decide beased on what you have told me.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
And im in the lead

Edit: "As I have seen his skills on i believe i can beat most people." I dont believe that i think its an opinion
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy
Just Chill
Yes, you are. But maybe you can show me a replay as well. That way I can deduce your skills better. Thanks all of you! Good luck winning!
May i play with im ingame and you watch him and see if its true?

Edit: him*
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy
Just Chill
I cannot be ingame right now. Maybe l8tr. And yes we can do that. Set up a time. Probably later tonight. A replay would be sufficient though.

or this. this ones mine

Who thinks this is cool?!!
Thats sick. Hey how about me and him meet ingame vs each other and save the replay and post it here?
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy
Just Chill
That would be great! Good luck both of you!