Ranking
Original Post
An offer of friendship
As a member of the mighty Torigods, I feel that it would be in the best interest of our clan, as well as your own for a pact of friendship to be extended. It is time enough that the strong, superior clans unite in an alliance, against these lowely zerg gangs. Please be advised that this is not a demand, but it is a one-time offer. I'm afraid if you deny us this time, we wont soon be coming back to once again offer our hand. Thanks you.

Juntalis, a.k.a. "The Brick Wall"
Re: An offer of friendship
The Cevius sector of [Fluff] is at your call! Defeat the zerglings! Send their existostencial matter to the dark space! Untill time itself learns the lesson that Zergling rushes are just not cool.

Hopefully the rest of Fluff will join me in this crusade against tyranny from mass produced n00bdom!
<( O )>
Why unite into an alliance when the simplest kick will destroy a flock of them? ;)
We wouldn't want to overshoot, really, that's really not how Fluff is like... <- biggest lie of the century
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Foxie
Why unite into an alliance when the simplest kick will destroy a flock of them? ;)
We wouldn't want to overshoot, really, that's really not how Fluff is like... <- biggest lie of the century

I disagree! An overkill will most likely send a message to all wannabee n00blets out there that being a zerg will end up with you corpsed on a stick! (Or cause them to have more reason to rise up against us)
<( O )>
I shalt be aiding thine divine quest of vanquishing thy n00bs
Ba
Dun
Tssss!
Excelent! OFF TO BATTLE NOOBIDITY!!!!
<( O )>
Indeed, we shall make zerg juice and... slippers!

[T]
#hi