Ranking
Original Post
Toribash fails to start up
When i install the new version of toribash it works fine. i can use shaders only when setting the rest of the graphic options to 0. the issue though is after closing toribash, when i go to start it up again i get this error.

im under the impression that this is because shaders is on? while yes i could just turn shaders off, or turn them off before i close the game, if someone knows why this is happening and what i could do as a one-time fix let me know. im lazy

edit: ps cancel debug thing causes the game to freeze and then close.
Last edited by Stilf; Mar 31, 2008 at 06:16 AM.
ASUS Extreme AX300 Series

bump
Last edited by suomynona; Apr 3, 2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Bumping. Yay for waiting.
I have the same problem. it makes me sad.
EDIT: I found something! if you turn shaders off just when you quit it works fine.
Last edited by macattack; Apr 2, 2008 at 09:20 PM.
I am going to put this here so as to save space.

Toribash won't load all of a sudden. I don't get any message or anything. All it does is begin to load and then closes down right away before finishing. I was using it just a little while ago so I don't know why it isn't working all of a sudden.

Help! I need my Toribash!
Originally Posted by GrarRR View Post
what OS are you using? 32 bit or 64 bit? what cpu do you have

xp pro, amd athalon 64 processor 3200+ 2.0ghz
Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
I am going to put this here so as to save space.

Toribash won't load all of a sudden. I don't get any message or anything. All it does is begin to load and then closes down right away before finishing. I was using it just a little while ago so I don't know why it isn't working all of a sudden.

Help! I need my Toribash!

If the problem goes away by uninstall / reinstall, and comes again, it can be because of 2 reasons.
The hard drive at that area is corrupt. Cannot be written or read.
or
You have an executable file infecting virus. :P
What what? In the butt.