Ranking
Original Post
Errr...mpegs ?
Hey, Lioyd here. I'm posting because I wanted to capture videos of TB. The "movie" script is supposed to make an MPEG movie...It works, but when the replay ends nothing is created. There are an insane number of PPM files(equal to the number of frames)in the screenshots directory, but that's all. What's wrong ?
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
The Movie.lua doesn't work for everyone. It doesn't work for me eiter. So, what you do is, download Hypercam to capture a video.
Gone
Thanks...but judging by the numerous videos on Youtube using it, it makes the computer lag like hell...does it ?
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
FRAPS/Hypercam can cause a bit of slowdown, yea. I prefer using POV-Ray myself, but that creates entirely different effects to recording the vanilla game.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I tried POV-ray, but when I want it to render the anim, nothing happens. I just get a blank screen.
Make sure you're running animation.pov instead of one of the .incs (you probably are) and make sure that you've set an initial and final frame in the command line.

initial_frame=1 final_frame=x
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Thanks. And where am I supposed to put these lines ?
Thank you.