Ranking
Original Post
Server mod problem and singleplayer mod problem
Hey i have some problems whit mods:

-Single:
When i change rapidly mod (i get bored kinda easly) objects wont change correctly they have weird rotate and sometimes weird position. this is easy to fix i just close toribash and re open it...

-Multi:
OK this is really weird i was chaching mod on [Kick] server (Sam gave me server key) and i got problem... Objects did same ... weird pose and rotation i ordered everyone to leave and i did try to fix it but it wont fix... how should i fix this please somene help me...
Mods are funnyyyyy~y
it is not just mine problem... it is for everyone maybe somene else needs to change mod
Mods are funnyyyyy~y
Can you post a screenshot of what happens?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
All mods and shaders do not reset values for stuff perfectly. This can be easily seen by changing, for instance, shader to blackholesun.inc the text is unreadable.
To demonstrate how it doesn't actually reset everything(which causes problems in the long run) is, first activate inverted.inc and then blackholesun.inc , you can see that some colors stay from the inverted.inc, including the text color. If you would change the shader to something without a sun and no text color change, the sun would stay there and textcolor would be still inverted.inc 's.

Same holds true with mods.
The problem is not with the game, but the mods. :P
What what? In the butt.
Foxie, what you mentioned is a bug, and will be fixed.

Golbaali, can you write me a sequence of mods that you load to make this happen ?

Thanks.
I wouldn't really call it as much as a bug, more than a design oversight :P
If value X is set in mod #1 but not in mod #2, value X will stay as it is.
If value X, X² and X³ are set in the previous 1-3 mods, but not in mod #4, they will stay as they're set.
This is simply because mods should be started with full listing of default body definitions and then edit those, removing lines of body definitions from the mod file will cause them to have their previous mod's shape :P
What what? In the butt.
I don't think so.

1. If all mods were like that, and you wanted to see what someone changed, or how he did that mod, it would be very difficult.

2. More important: It would make loading a mod non deterministic.