ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Borrowed money
It was 29th march, evening.

I played on a judo server when milkyshake asked if someone could borrow him money for toxic blood. So i borrowed him 14800 tc asking him if he would pay back and he said yes.

I have no screeny because my question and his answer werent on one screen...

Now i PMed him when he will payback the money and he said it would have been a present!!

So im searching the ppl who played with me and can remember that he said he would pay it back and can agree it wasnt a present!!!

or is there a possibility to see which ppl were playing on which server?

So plz if you can remember the discussion post!!!!
Last edited by D0R; Apr 7, 2008 at 06:25 PM.
My deviantART
so wut?
lol, loaning to milkyshake isn't a very good idea...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I never liked him. Never loan money. Ever, unless you know the dude personally, and if he doesn't pay back and you know him, just get him in punching distance..
collect snots from the nose
First off get his name right when you complain (its not milkyway).
Second, why did you send him two payments?
Third, PM hampa, veb, etc. about this (this thread will probably not do anything for you)
lol yeah it was MILKYSHAKE

2 payments? because he said he needed another 5000tc
and i sent him another 4800
My deviantART
so wut?
1st off... u said it was my birthday present because my birthday present

but anyways it all started.. i needed 14800 tc.. so i was asking people and i said i would pay them back.. so D0R said he would.. ok then i said ok ill pay u back soon as i get the money.. then i said it was my birthday a couple days ago and he said.. where theres your birthday present.. well a birthday present it something free.. where u dont have to pay them back.. thats wut i thought.. because to me a birthday present tis a free gift and when i give someone a birthday present.. its free i dont want them to pay me for the present.. so i thought when he said it was my birthday present i thought he just let me have the money
Im pretty sure you owe him money lol. Honestly, he was just saying that to be nice, it sounds really reasonable. You might want to give it back, or your reputation is screwed.
I'm with Anesthetik, you owe him the money. Apparantly he says it wasn't a birthday present, so obviously it wasn't. You've got enough minus rep as it is, this should earn you a whole lot more. You shouldn't try to scam/cheat people out of thier money by saying they said you could keep it...
erm i liek loaned 50 million tc to some dood I fergitted his name can i haz some tc i want tc reaaal bad i r epic noobcake i need teh tc for all teh items and stuff

jk :P

Very nice of you, trip.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./