ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
qi/ranking/credits problem thread
i have noticed all the recent loads of problems with qi and ranking ect... than have been flooding in lately, so this thread are for those curious on whats going on, the people that need help, and for all the idiots that dont search or read up on the topic before posting.

in my understanding for all who dont know there was an instant update system that was put into action recently but as obviously stated too many times there is a glitch which to my information is being fixed as we speak so for some of you your credits and qi and so on will be a little behind.

if there is any information you hear on the subject i encourage you to post here.

have fun
wants to see my art? clicky
mattress tag warning: "warning do not attempt to swallow!"
There was a glitch before the instant update system. A lot of us had lost QI three weeks ago (for example I lost 2300 QI).

Now, my TCs are updates but my QI aren't.
I am waiting for a fix... and I'd like to have my QI back... But what I want the most is informations from Nabi....
i canhelp you get information but i cant get you word from nabi studios

sry
I payed $100 on this 1000 booster, and right in the middle of the month it is activated for, the Tc glitch started affecting me. I haven't gained Credits in almost a week. I'm starting to get mad now...
Church of BnW
from what i hear the credits you earned may still be coming just waayyy behind shedule
so dont lose hope yet
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
Now, my TCs are updates but my QI aren't.
I am waiting for a fix... and I'd like to have my QI back... But what I want the most is informations from Nabi....

Have you, by any chance, tried mailing [email protected] and asking for your Qi to be reset to whatever it was previously?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Have you, by any chance, tried mailing [email protected] and asking for your Qi to be reset to whatever it was previously?

No, cause Stilf and Veb said Nabi was working on it...
OK, I send an email now, thanks for the tip.
I've lost quite a bit of stuff 'cos of this bug myself, but I'm just too lazy to do anything about it but complain...
...zzzz
You've met Tori... You've killed Uke... Now meet Glun!
You can only criticise a man once you've walked a mile in his shoes...
For about three weeks now I have been having problems with qi. About a week ago I was playing and came within 20 games of 2nd dan Black belt. During that time I specced and then re-entered and it said I had 150 games to 2nd dan. Now it stays around 250. I will play and get close, and then it goes back. Also I have not been getting any tc for the past three or four days. If you could give me any tips that would be great! Btw, I think this should be stickied.
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

Originally Posted by SilentStrike View Post
For about three weeks now I have been having problems with qi. About a week ago I was playing and came within 20 games of 2nd dan Black belt. During that time I specced and then re-entered and it said I had 150 games to 2nd dan. Now it stays around 250. I will play and get close, and then it goes back. Also I have not been getting any tc for the past three or four days. If you could give me any tips that would be great! Btw, I think this should be stickied.

thanks, any way you sould contact support about somthing like that like 3vil said and have then take a look at it because thats pretty bad, by then i wouldnt have ant patience i would have thrown the computer out the window