Ranking
Original Post
Sucks I hit 2 glitches in 1 day...
Ok hey everyone....PlayDoh here

Alright obviously hence the title i ran into 2 glitches today...

Glitch Number 1:
I purchased a radioactive right leg trail and it gave me 2. So your thinking thats a good thing right? WRONG! It charged me for both 2! So if your thinking of buying a radioactive right leg trail i threw it into the trade for the same price as the torishop so please help me out.

Glitch Number 2:

I put on my radioactive right arm and right leg texture i bought and guess what...it was on my left arm and leg now most people can't help me with this one just the programmers lol but maybe i can get reimbursed if it doesn't get fixed? Thanks again guys!

C ya!
Last edited by PlayDoh; Apr 8, 2008 at 06:41 PM.
Current Belt: Black
Fights Till Next Belt: 800
Current Clan: Toribash Action Gamers [TAG]
Glitch 2 is a known one. The current solution seems to be just to buy the opposite of what you want...
You've met Tori... You've killed Uke... Now meet Glun!
You can only criticise a man once you've walked a mile in his shoes...
For glitch one, did your page ask you something link retry when you were trying to leave or refresh that page? Because of you hit retry it repeats the actions you did on that page.
Back in my day...
No i didn't refresh or anything it sux now I'm short of cash just when i needed to finish up my texturing 2.
Current Belt: Black
Fights Till Next Belt: 800
Current Clan: Toribash Action Gamers [TAG]
Glitch two isn't a glitch as such, it's that the position of trails is based from a frontwards perspective and that of textures from a backwards perspective.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."