Toribash
Original Post
[Secret] Fabricate Phyllosilicate

We all know hugging Uke is a bad thing, but in this event, you'll be able to get away with all that.
This event is about hitting uke in a way he will break form without breaking. It is to mold, a way of forming a simplistic state of posture. This event will help perfect pulled and measured punches and kicks. The purpose is power. The sculpture immortalized from the blood and tears of Uke. This is Fabricate Phyllosilicate.

Objective:
Create a replay by punching and kicking uke in a way so that he ends up in a unique pose.
*Consult the example replay if you have any uncertainty towards your objective.

Rules:
No replay editting/hacking.
You are not allowed to control uke.
Minimum of 1000 frames.
If you are unsure of any rules that may not have been listed, feel free to ask.

Judges:
Members of the [Secret] clan

Prizes:
First Place:
Second Place:

End Date:
May 13, 2013 (21 days)
Attached Files
moldingexample.rpl (96.5 KB, 80 views)
Originally Posted by Death9535 View Post
Mind me helping out with the people who don't understand this event as well as we do?

it's a [secret] event, all members can help.
This was a pretty creative idea for an event.
I probably won't win with this, but, hell, it was fun to make.
Attached Files
D3 - Clay is pretty tough.rpl (399.9 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by Kiza; May 4, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
Just a question, if a limb comes off what happens? Is the replay no longer valid?
I crush you <3
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Reserved.
Expect a replay from me.

Edit - Also, will we be judged on style at all (as in ourselves positioning uke, not uke himself)

Nope, I don't think so, I just think it is just gonna be style on how uke poses

Originally Posted by 10crush View Post
Just a question, if a limb comes off what happens? Is the replay no longer valid?

I think mystery can answer that question. He made the event.

Also mystery pm me about the event so I can help more.
Replay thread

Just made...

Clay uke is not supposed to break. I am pretty sure of this.

To all the people who are confused, this Event was made for fun to see who could make a funny/nice/unique pose. The goal here is to see if you are the one who will catch everyone's eye with the pose. Or just a majority of the people. You only get one submission so there really isn't anything we can coach you on after you submit your entry. If you are satisfied with the content then you should post it. If you are pretty sketchy about your entry, before you post it send a Secret member a PM about it and ask him/her what they think about the entry.

They could give you some tips but remember the advice they give you is THEIR opinion others in the Secret clan might not have the same opinion as them.

MYST READ THIS: what is the max entries we can have? We should set a max JUST in case it suddenly becomes popular.
Last edited by iemagazine; May 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Clay uke is not supposed to break. I am pretty sure of this.

To all the people who are confused, this Event was made to show who could bend uke into a unique pose without him breaking, which shows control. The goal here is to see if you are the one who will catch everyone's eye with the pose,or show your skills by making various bends in ukes body. You only get one submission so there really isn't anything we can coach you on after you submit your entry,so if you have any questions ask before you post a replay. If you are satisfied with the content then you should post it. If you are pretty sketchy about your entry, before you post it send a Secret member a PM about it and ask him/her what they think about the entry.< got that part right, but its more for validity

They could give you some tips but remember the advice they give you is THEIR opinion others in the Secret clan might not have the same opinion as them.

MYST READ THIS: what is the max entries we can have? We should set a max JUST in case it suddenly becomes popular.

no, no max, its fine as it is. but in a big case i will change the first page if theres more than twenty-five(thats if you want me to). we may not have the same opinion and we may not give you advice, you just have to try your best.
Well they could as others
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Well they could as others

that's why we have EJM. he can check for alts.
True. EJM be creepin though, lol that's a wholeee different subject though.
From now on no more chatting on this thread, if you have a response, question, or anything else related, PM me ie and death.