Toribash
Original Post
[rb] Opener Challenge #3
Sorry for delay. Here OC3 goes!
Singleplayer is for suckers.
(sir)

Welcome to rubash's Opener Challenge #3!

Objective and rules:
You must use the attached opener.
You can edit it from no earlier than 110th frame (you'll have 390 frames left).
We want you to make dms only with right hand or right leg

Criteria:
Originality
Number of dms
General look

A bit more information:
You can post only one replay.
The replays will be judged by rubash members.

Results of this competition will be counted in The Best of the Champions statistics.

Prizes:
1st - 20k
2nd - 10k
3rd - 5k

The deadline:
Sunday, June, 23
12.00 (GMT +4)

Winners of OC #2:

Winners

Special thanks to Orko for providing us with his awesome openers
Attached Files
Opener Challenge #3.rpl (16.7 KB, 140 views)
Last edited by USB; Jun 15, 2013 at 04:53 AM.

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Aw shit, its not fair to those who were limited to that rule to be easily beaten.
^ That.

why would you tell us we could disregard the rules the day before the deadline D:

anyways, my shitty entry.
Attached Files
Buttery Nipples.rpl (292.4 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Here's a real quickie.

Wait, I just noticed that I followed the "rules". Does that count as something?
Attached Files
~Spry - Molto Agitato.rpl (253.6 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Jun 23, 2013 at 09:08 AM. Reason: It might
MrJingles, replays made according to rules will have more chances to win. ;)

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
why would you tell us we could disregard the rules the day before the deadline D:

Because he's a faily event hoster.

You cannot disregard rules. All the entries which break the rules won't be judged.
Moreover, the deadline isn't changing anyhow. So no more entries will be accepted.
I think you are a bit too late because a few others, myself included, believed that we didn't need to follow the rules according to usb.

Now the deadline has passed, and our entries are now called invalid, and that's not fair. :c

like boredpayne said, don't change the rules halfway through, or the day after, its not cool.
also I suggest bolding, underlining, and making the font bigger when it comes to what we can and can't do during the replay.

in my opinion, I would just judge all the replays this week, and have strict rules for the weeks following so this wouldn't happen again.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 24, 2013 at 01:40 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
And what about those who followed the rules? They probably had a difficult time in making their entries. Surely that they will be given a distinct advantage right?
^ What I'm saying is just accept all the replays, with point deductions when judging for the ones who "broke the rules."
I have no intention of breaking the rules and having an advantage, I just want all the replay makers that got confused during the whole predicament to at least have their replay looked at because I know many of you guys worked hard an would be a shame if they weren't even considered because of the confusion that USB made.

By the way, your replay broke the rules too if you didn't know, you're double core was with your left leg.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM.
like boredpayne said, don't change the rules halfway through, or the day after, its not cool.
also I suggest bolding, underlining, and making the font bigger when it comes to what we can and can't do during the replay.

That's why I've said that we'll be following the rules written in the first post.
They stay as they are there, those changes made by USB don't count. Giving "advantage" is a questionable thing since you can't know how exactly to judge replays.

They are bolded now, will make them seen more clearly next time, thanks.

We'll make a slight pause in this event for a week, OC#4 will be managed way better. Sorry for what's happening with this.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
By the way, your replay broke the rules too if you didn't know, you're double core was with your left leg.

Oh, that.
Well.
That's my fault. I'm fine with being disqualified.