Toribash
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
Boku no Pico?

Heh I've watch all that anime you suggest. I'm an anime lover. I kinda into new anime tho, you know something new?

Boku no hero academia

Not boku no pico
That's gay shit m8

Also if you're new try re:zero
Or one punch man (as if you've never heard of that)

Basically start off with the super mega mainstream anime
And then start digging your way down and find some really noice gems
-----
Also I'm not really an anime lover

More of a doujin/hentai lover

You can fucking name any hentai or doujin
You bet your ass I've seen that twice

You need a good hentai or doujin to fap to?

Fucking hit me up with a pm
And get your lube ready
Cus your fingers are gonna be bright red after I suggest you some fucking dank ass hentai
Last edited by Sunther; May 25, 2017 at 02:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Time to recruitment before official.The clan lost 7 members
Last edited by NOTITLE; May 25, 2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Boku no hero academia

Not boku no pico
That's gay shit m8

Also if you're new try re:zero
Or one punch man (as if you've never heard of that)

Basically start off with the super mega mainstream anime
And then start digging your way down and find some really noice gems
-----
Also I'm not really an anime lover

More of a doujin/hentai lover

You can fucking name any hentai or doujin
You bet your ass I've seen that twice

You need a good hentai or doujin to fap to?

Fucking hit me up with a pm
And get your lube ready
Cus your fingers are gonna be bright red after I suggest you some fucking dank ass hentai

I never watch re:zero before, I should check it out thanks. I've watch one punch man and that's one of my favorite anime of all time.
About hentai eh, most of the men's already master that part no need for help at that one...

Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Time to recruitment before official.The clan lost 7 members

True, and I can't believe you notice that dude. Thanks for reminding us. Feel free to post here
Talking about anime eyh

Well one of my favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter the 2011 version. Its just an anime I think really has good plot, character development, epic fight scenes, and also has some really good laughs

Another anime I suggest/like is Haikyuu. Haikyuu is an anime thats centered around the sport Volleyball. The art style isn't the best in my opinion but it still gives you a feeling of epicness. The story shows what hard work and great teamwork can achieve and it also has great laughs.

Heres some other animes I enjoy that isn't too mainstream

-Prince of Tennis
-Shokugeki no soma
-Kaichou wa maid sama (Fun romance anime)
-Blue exorcist/ Ao no exorcist
-Mahouka koko no rettousei
-Tokyo Ghoul (Horror)
-Owari no seraph
-Charlotte

And I'm pretty sure theres a lot more good animes
I love it when they make a game version because that anime is so cool and popular. Persona 4 for example, I enjoy playing that game alot

But buying games suck in my country. It's kinda way to expensive or limited. When I go to game stores, the game that you want the most always sold out fast. Buying online is to confusing for me so buying at stores are much faster.

I look forward to watch the anime you list Juan thanks
I dont really like Anime, like literally never heard of what you people said, the only anime I have watched or atleast I think it is an anime is Pokeman, and not something seriously, just like an episode or two, here and there. I have always wondered why you like anime so much, for me real life productions are much more funny, especially Comedies and Criminals.

People have their own taste I guess. Hey you guys thinking about getting an armband? I don't think we have one
We dont currently have an armband, but its a good idea, might request some art, depending on what the other members think about it