ES Recruitment Drive
I dont think a Badge can even be done for the clan.

Hello Miyagi , doing fine, kinda tired after all of these proms, but ye need to get ready for my final exams aswell. My activity isnt really touched tho ;)

What happened to this clan? I don't see much of my allies online. The only person i can remember being the most active (currently) Is SteakMaster. Not much people else. On the forums, it can be busy, but on the game itself, it feels like im the only current active person on it. I have worked so hard just to get into a clan that is ranked 4th in the clan list and has started not long ago which is pretty amazing to me if you ask me. I know people can be busy INRL, but i give my self spare time to play tb or other games. Most of my days are planned. I have a half term next week so have lots of time. If you have upcoming exams coming in weeks or months time, i respect that, but im not sure if people have much spare time on toribash. Ive noticed this not long ago like 3 weeks ago. It feels lonely and I feel jealous that other clans are more alive than this one.

Sorry for the long statement (lol)
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
What happened to this clan? I don't see much of my allies online. The only person i can remember being the most active (currently) Is SteakMaster. Not much people else. On the forums, it can be busy, but on the game itself, it feels like im the only current active person on it. I have worked so hard just to get into a clan that is ranked 4th in the clan list and has started not long ago which is pretty amazing to me if you ask me. I know people can be busy INRL, but i give my self spare time to play tb or other games. Most of my days are planned. I have a half term next week so have lots of time. If you have upcoming exams coming in weeks or months time, i respect that, but im not sure if people have much spare time on toribash. Ive noticed this not long ago like 3 weeks ago. It feels lonely and I feel jealous that other clans are more alive than this one.

Sorry for the long statement (lol)

Real life better than tb. lol