ES Recruitment Drive
Corruption will be unbannned soon
Also Dare is right we all have final exams this and the next week ..

Jon you were kicked because you missed the Activity Check

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
People have there final exams. So they won't be online as much for the next week or two.

I dont do exams, i sayFuck the exams, i get low grades so whats the point you cunt? and play tb till i die

(jk)
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
What happened to this clan? I don't see much of my allies online. The only person i can remember being the most active (currently) Is SteakMaster. Not much people else. On the forums, it can be busy, but on the game itself, it feels like im the only current active person on it. I have worked so hard just to get into a clan that is ranked 4th in the clan list and has started not long ago which is pretty amazing to me if you ask me. I know people can be busy INRL, but i give my self spare time to play tb or other games. Most of my days are planned. I have a half term next week so have lots of time. If you have upcoming exams coming in weeks or months time, i respect that, but im not sure if people have much spare time on toribash. Ive noticed this not long ago like 3 weeks ago. It feels lonely and I feel jealous that other clans are more alive than this one.

Sorry for the long statement (lol)

i only go ingame to duel people, when i feel like making a bet server, or when someone in discord says there's a war

or when i'm just bored

in game really isn't that fun

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

ya i started my summer semester at college this week and I also work about 4 to 5 days a
week so my time is limited excuse my poor activity for I cannot really help it in the
coming weeks.
Dont worry Killa, education is more important!

Anyway ... yo peeps Whats up with you lately? Any interesting stories?

Well I'm currently fasting and I'm like super bored right now because I have nothing to do!!

what about you?
I am getting ready with my Summer Plans, Any ideas what I can do in the summer apart from going to the beach everyday?

You should google that sort of things lol but maybe try out new games or eat ice cream for breakfast