ES Recruitment Drive
Sience Anak is a nice guy I'm guessing he'll comment on Silents replay.
So I'll comment on Anak...
You're arms are very floppy while you run. It looks like some kind of a gorilla :3
Uke did some weird flip once he got to the first platform.
Then you started hugging
Look sorta like a wrestling game. I liked the pose. 6/10

Here's me messing around in one of Trs old mods.
-----
And this. (Rest in pieces)
Attached Files
Jisse - Run bitch, run!.rpl (278.6 KB, 9 views)
tpk_highvaultvip.tbm (2.9 KB, 5 views)
Jisse - Rest in pieces.rpl (421.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by jisse; Aug 7, 2012 at 10:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
2pro, about that, I may have a problem posting in this thread; I can't seem to open other people's replays for the past few weeks.

Well, you shouldn't open them...
Click the replays, select 'save file', and when the download is finished, 'open folder'.
Then copypasta or click&drag them into the Toribash replay folder.
@ 2pro Ok, geez, I thought that since sunchaos commented, I didn't have to...
@ Silent I like all your flips and the ending was very neat, but it seemed a bit stiff to me, try to lax a bit more. Overall, a really nice tricking replay 9/10.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Jisse i love your Rest in pieces replay you destroyed uke it looked so nice, it was so awesome to watch and to rip your arm off and throw it at uke's head at such distance was simply amazing 9/10

I have a replay of me flipping around having fun.
Attached Files
successful getaway.rpl (76.8 KB, 8 views)
Dun dun dun duuuun! Gotkicks2 is back in the replay thread to criticize ya'll's replays!

NiNjAxCrYo - I didn't really like the fact that you did it on -9 gravity. You can do anything in a -9 gravity. anyways, you looked too relax and your Tori looked kinda tense since you didn't raise your shoulder all the way up. That ruined your flow. but still you managed to do a flip because of the weak gravity. It looked cool and all but it didn't take much skill.

I would've CnCed Jisse's replay but I don't have the mod for the parkour one.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Then which mod would be good if i were to do that kind of stuff again, and how do i find out what level of gravity the mod has?
Originally Posted by Gotkicks2 View Post
I would've CnCed Jisse's replay but I don't have the mod for the parkour one.

e.e
Why do you think I included the mod in my post?

Also Ninja use classic, -30.00 gravity e.e
-----
Thanks for the good CnC
Last edited by jisse; Aug 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ninja, i thought your movements need to have more motion other that pretty good. uh btw i posted a couple of replays b4 and just wondering if someone can give me some feedback. :P
Get me mah juice Bitch.
Spar with anak. well... More like... kicking anak's ass for fun or owning anak because I can or... bitch slapping anak or... hmm... How to own anak. well. whatever.
Attached Files
Spar-Kicks vs Anaklusmos.rpl (197.4 KB, 15 views)
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2