Ranking
too many colors, would be literally impossible to wear ingame and not look disgusting

maybe make the armor more white / pinkish
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
too many colors, would be literally impossible to wear ingame and not look disgusting

maybe make the armor more white / pinkish

white is actually a great idea

when you say too many colors tho do u mean the stylized shading on the bone or just the armor
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
white is actually a great idea

when you say too many colors tho do u mean the stylized shading on the bone or just the armor

the armor, the face has a white / pink / purlish scheme going on then the armor is brownish, its really just a disgusting color scheme and wouldnt look good with any force / relax combo
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
the armor, the face has a white / pink / purlish scheme going on then the armor is brownish, its really just a disgusting color scheme and wouldnt look good with any force / relax combo

I think imma make the armor ivory force/lax color and have it have an actual carved ivory look.
I really liked the shading detail of your piece, Veoo. It'll worth a lot.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raiken View Post
I really liked the shading detail of your piece, Veoo. It'll worth a lot.

thanks man

probably going to just give it away... I dont play tb much anymore so idc about tc... just about having fun with art
Hopefully none of y'all mind if I hop in,

I'm currently making this

Thing

Let me know what you guys think?
What I should add/remove/edit etc?
I think nonmatching eyebrows would look pretty cool. As in how they're divided, that is.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I think nonmatching eyebrows would look pretty cool. As in how they're divided, that is.

Actually fixed that in the next wip . They did look weird in the earlier wip.

WIP2