Toribash
Ok Ducky, thanks for the tip, i finsihed it (and far past it )
Oh god, i was sitting til 3:30 am yesterday it's so addicting
PS: 2 unconnected swords ftw ( 1 with ruby )
PSS: how do i acess inventory? As it was with the ruby, it inserted itself in the sword by itself, unless i did it by accident. Now the guy in white robe gave me some booster thing to attach to a weapon, but how do i get to it ?
I have all modes now (i think)
PSSS: is there really a benifit in connecting weapons? I tried, but i honestly think keeping them separate is more productive. Although i havent tried many combinations.
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 12, 2007 at 07:32 PM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Ok Ducky, thanks for the tip, i finsihed it (and far past it )
Oh god, i was sitting til 3:30 am yesterday it's so addicting
PS: 2 unconnected swords ftw ( 1 with ruby )
PSS: how do i acess inventory? As it was with the ruby, it inserted itself in the sword by itself, unless i did it by accident. Now the guy in white robe gave me some booster thing to attach to a weapon, but how do i get to it ?
I have all modes now (i think)
PSSS: is there really a benifit in connecting weapons? I tried, but i honestly think keeping them separate is more productive. Although i havent tried many combinations.

The ruby is the wheel in the left-bottom corner.

Your gems should be on the wheel. Click once when the gem is selected, then click on what weapon you want to have the gem.

Also, connecting weapons (At least from what I saw) will keep them at opposing angles. Meaning like this:

<-o> With <- being a sword and > another sword. Combining a mace with another mace, or a mace with a sword is good, as they spin faster usually. Sword + sword makes it hard to spin them.
Yep.

I'm using a large fire gemmed flail and a scimitar!

I want more time, where is a site to register the game?!?!

I wanna play the SP more.

EDIT: I also have 6 pieces of armor
:>
Last edited by Stonewall; Aug 14, 2007 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Armor.
Open profile[number].seria in your profile folder, and search for m_roots. Change the m_roots = [number] number to m_roots = -1.

There you go, no time limit.

Not warez since it's not a full game and you can't buy it yet.

Even if it is that's still cool.

I looked around in the profile.seria, but I wasn't sure what it was.

Would never have guessed m_roots
<3
Yeah, on my previous profile i had the baddest biggest sword in game (the one with spikes on the blade) with 3 topazes in it, but i deleted that profile because of some weird glitch in the hall....That thing could pwn even fully armored opponents when lit
Also unlocked that nice axe and the sacred arena blade (which i dont like very much)
Now im planning to make the same sword, but use rubys, i like them better since they dont burn my flags down during a fight...
PS: i cant finish the level after flail throwing, the one with flying bascets....damn thats hard. (got there without the above method btw)

PSS: lol ok i finished it. Also unlocked hammerball mode (fun) and a nice hammer to go with it.
Also got green gem, it gives you the ability to go through your opponent and obstacles.
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 15, 2007 at 03:24 AM.
Umm, odlov, get on ICQ, i wish for some halp.

>.<

I go to the last level, I then pwn the big boss faggot....

And then nothing happens.
The two runic swords, one with lightning, ghost, and ruby, the other with ghost, ruby, and fire. THAT is badass. Anyone here, aside from me, got the Hammerball hammer? runic-hammer, the strongest weapon too. Pwns the duel, even when you have no armor.