Toribash
The fastest editor in the west.Those were pretty simple changes though.
I'll check out later, not on pc right now.

Thelegend27
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
How did you even edit and make gif like that? I kinda need to learn that skill. XD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Pretty easy honestly. The hardest part was that I had to find a plugin to extract each layer of a gif as a separate image(which I used GIMP to extract the layers, with this plugin), after that I just used an image editor(PaintNet) and applied an outline effect to each image, then I did the reverse of the first step and made the gifs(with GIMP, you can create gifs with layers).

anyway, I drew this thing today, still need to finish some shit on it, specially the shoes
by the way it's marx soul from kirby
Last edited by victortb; Oct 12, 2019 at 05:24 AM.
I haven't taken to using my drawing tablet in a long time. I not much of a digital artist but I do a lot of pencil drawings. :P
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Pretty easy honestly. The hardest part was that I had to find a plugin to extract each layer of a gif as a separate image(which I used GIMP to extract the layers, with this plugin), after that I just used an image editor(PaintNet) and applied an outline effect to each image, then I did the reverse of the first step and made the gifs(with GIMP, you can create gifs with layers).

anyway, I drew this thing today, still need to finish some shit on it, specially the shoes

that look really good, can't wait to see the finished version.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .

didn't know you were also into art victor, goddamn thats cool.

I thought you did it in vegas or something

it's looking sick, you've improved a godamn lot friend
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vegas works too, buuuuuut it's not as easy. Plus its rendering is shit.

Thanks mates c:
For being a free program, GIMP is exceptional and I love it. I use it even though I paid for Photoshop.