Toribash
Bye all voting on applications is in our discord there is a channel for it so please keep it to posting there. At least until we get our private board
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
My name is Cole I'm 17 and I live in Ottawa, Illinois. I am a Senior just started school back up again. My GMT is -6. Ottawa is pretty small not much to do but I am on my high school basketball team. I'm 6,3 and I'm 6th man point guard. Some games I start. I usually just chill with my friends like everyone else and do pick up games at the gym. I work at a fast food place called Culvers I Don't know if you heard of that or not but they have killer burgers and concrete mixers. I love hot foods and pizza cause I'm Italian. My Great Grandma was Born in Florence, Italy it's a beautiful place you should check it out sometime. I want to join because you guys are an active growing clan and I've met some members already and they pretty chill. Other games I play are Nba 2k17 on the Xbox One also Gears of War 4. I don't really play anything else on the computer. I am currently looking for some colleges to go to like Michigan State hopefully receive a scholarship to play basketball. I'm pretty chill to talk to and if you have a sense of humor then I'm pretty funny. I enjoy watching football my favorite team is the Packers and, my favorite basketball team is the Warriors. If you have any more information hmu my Discord is SemiCold#3084. Thank you Flame for being cool and thank you guys for reading and considering my application.
[Ct]
Last edited by SemiCold; Aug 22, 2017 at 06:06 AM.
You have been denied.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]

Basic Information of myself:
✓Name: Santiago Pérez Cortés Rodríguez
✓Toribash profile: spcr
✓Age: 18
✓Nationality: Mexican
✓GMT: -6
✓Inquiries: [email protected]
✓Activity: 10+ hours daily basis.

What languages do I speak?

✓Spanish - natal language
✓English - 85% of knowledge
✓German - 35% of knowledge
✓Mandarin - 20% of knowledge

My life and my toribash history?

Well almost all of you would know me already since I'm part of this community since 2009, I'm Santiago Pérez Cortés Rodríguez, a.k.a Spcr/Spacer. I'm a mexican professional graphic designer who is currently studying Mechatronical engineering in México. I'm 18 years old currently but sadly my english level makes me look younger since I can't express myself at my best. My toribash history really starts on January of 2010, I first joined (-The) clan, formed by some dead players which no one knows. 3 years later, I got invited to the (Shield), a.k.a my first important clan, which was composed of Sparky, TheCobra, R1GBY(if I'm not wrong) and some others. In 2014, I applied for [Crooks] when it started, along Xastle, Manta, NvSFocus, Parrot and some others. As a bonus I helped the clan to reach official. Crooks was the clan where I got a little bit known, due to the fact I started learning graphic design with the help of my friends, months later I finally purchased a new laptop and Photoshop with it, this allowed me to get where I am today. At the midyear of 2016, I finally left [Crooks] and decided to take a break from Toribash, meanwhile, I started to design album covers for some Official Discography's and artists, that's when I got contacted by the University ITESO to continue to improve my designing skills. February 23 of 2017, I finally decided to come back to the game, getting invited to (Lucky), which to be honest was my stupidest decision of my entire life, making Big Dog quit after the dumb drama he caused. Days later, I joined [Sk8r], or better called the meme clan. The reason behind my invite to that clan was the fact Sparky is one my greatest friends and thought I would have a fun time, but in fact it just caused hate from many players in the community. Months later I joined (n)ight and became a leader along 2Rud, Sleepy(Khan) and Itzanovich, after that clan died, we(same leaders of night) created (v)irtue in September, but it ended not being what we expected, so I left 2 days ago cause I didn't see any positive thing happening on the future.

I'm planning to namechange soon. Also I will leave an aikido replay that is epic.

New banners

Custom logos

[Ct]
Attached Files
decap.rpl (54.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Theory; Oct 25, 2017 at 08:05 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I’m liking the app Spcr I’m putting it up for discussion with the clan right now
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Thank you, any additional information that you want to know about me tell me or just hit me up with a DM
Last edited by Theory; Oct 12, 2017 at 04:28 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
So uh, [Ct] was pre much on the brink of death, but two loveable kawaii cutesy guys decided that we didn't want to see [Ct] die. We've decided to revive it and would like to recruit some quality members. Considering the state we are currently in, when judging your applications we will be far less stingy than we used to be. So that about wraps it up. Start applying bois.