Ranking
Original Post
what did i do for this?
Your account is in trading greylist.
To verify it please contact [email protected].
I cant send tc put tc in dp send items or anything.. can't I just like get out of this? lol whats it for.
I don't remember my emails pass
and my emails not on this acc, its on slickabd;-; h0w 2 t4k3 0ff 3m4il?
I don't think it matters whether it's on this account or not, just email them and ask to verify it, simple.
You're automatically put on the greylist when you buy something from the torishop with usd. It's to prevent you from the selling the item and then refunding the purchase (I believe).

Just wait, you should be removed from the greylist automatically within 24 hours, if not, pm an admin.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You were added to greylist manually because of your recent steam-related reports. It will be lifted once we finish investigating it.
? I got the 20 back from the thing I contacted steam its good now can I like.. get off of it?
Sir said they are investigating your steam reports,he said it will be lifted after they are done investigating,so have patience,i mean,its not like its the end of the world just because you cant market,get nudges or buy items for a while
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
i can't, that's the thing lmao.. atleast let me do something though..
also anyways I contacted steam they fixed it
I wont refund something I love to glitch the system.. lmao if I do ever sell it just ban me
Last edited by Relaxitive; Sep 5, 2017 at 04:10 AM.