Ranking
Original Post
Belt
You already know wtf I mean, LV belt, Gucci Belt, any belt of any sort would be nice. I would even feel like making the OBJ model but im too lazy. It doest seem super cool, but would always be a cool thing to have.
Pancakes and Titties
Got Clout?
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
I submitted this model as a user so I don't see why I can't share it with you guys. not sure if the idea has been rejected or approved yet.

I have updated the belt models since so that they are more symmetrical and tidier and have lightend the brown belt color.

yes yes yes this is amazing! and it's a great way of going around it too. put it high enough so that the belt itself doesn't glitch with any body parts, but low enough that it still looks like a belt. nice!

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Hagans belt looks dope. But there is a but. U have to link the belt to a joint that is either abs or lumbar. It would move weird when you move. Unless they fond a way to actually link it to the torso part.

personally i don't see what you mean here. most 3d items are linked to a specific body part ( I.E head, bicep, thigh(see kunai holder)) you don't HAVE to link it to a joint. in fact, joint 3d items JUST came out, in V5.13. this idea of hagan's is totally possible and i think would be an amazing item. maybe an achievement sends these items to players? and when the player reaches a new belt, the toribot sends a new belt out. i think coding the item to self destruct once the player reaches a new belt would be cool, but would require alot of coding for nothing. letting the player keep the old belts and making all belts untradeable would be a good start i think
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
maybe we should make the belt move like for say how jiyu dreads move so no glitchy body parts possibly maybe that could stop from glitchy parts?
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Well, to stick with clouts idea but in a different way, maybe we could have in-game brands?? like in other games they come up with weird names for brands incorporated into the game, we could do the same with toribash and have luxury brands that you pay high priced tc for, I don't know how to explain it because Im retarded but I think someone else would get it.

p.s(thought of a way to explain it, irl there's Gucci, Lv, Prada, etc. In toribash we could have the same but our own versions)
they call me ????????????
yeah that sounds good but what about the belt itself how could it work just right and no gltichy parts and how could we make it not too buggy as in terms of the item and how it looks
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
not really sure if people other then thread creators are allowed to bump threads but I feel like this deserves to be seriously considered---

bump?
it really should and there is many possibilities with it.
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Belt items aren't properly supported yet, Hagan's model is pending until both game client and game servers receive the necessary updates.

It's been on the list since he initially submitted the model a month (or two) ago, we haven't forgotten about it.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Belt items aren't properly supported yet, Hagan's model is pending until both game client and game servers receive the necessary updates.

It's been on the list since he initially submitted the model a month (or two) ago, we haven't forgotten about it.

what model are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
what model are you referring to?

Scroll up, I'm sure those are the models.
|Evil|
I don't exist