people playing: 198, servers online: 58, games played: 136,497,629 Top Player: noca

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Gaming Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jul 29, 2017   #24261
RAWWRH
:U

6th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
RAWWRH: check your teammates and enemies ranks after every fight to know where you'll be placed at :^)

The surprise is more interesting.

Wont be able to continue promos till monday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RAWWRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2017   #24262
Bodhisattva
Elitist

Alzheimer Awareness Belt

I've lost 9 of my last 10 games hahaha. Mostly been trying lots of champions and stuff, sometimes for the first time. My last game, I had an S Rated performance on Malphite, 10/3/8. Our Evelynn was 4/11 and our Janna forgot to put any mastery points in before starting.

Thems the ropes though! I think I'll buy Jayce sometime next week and enjoy that.

Just enjoying the process. Not too worried about climbing a ladder.
Bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2017   #24263
!TyZi
it is i, tyzerino gambino las vegas marino honda civic

donate so i can afford a gucci Belt

Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Hardly, they hotfixed her q damage and it's now a measly +10 contrary to the +30.

Aside from Shitvir, I think it's best I climb alone when I play. I get nothing but bad luck when I duo, even if me and my partner do good. It seems only coincidental that my team doesn't do bad when I solo, but always happens to do terrible when I duo (even if me and my duo's performance has nothing to do with what happens to others). I'll try straight solo for a bit and see where I get.

who the fuck plays sivir for the damage on her q alone
her ult and spell shield are always good, and her w makes it easy to do dmg from farther away..

[02:22:07] <suomynona> uguu~
TyZi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2017   #24264
Retro
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt
Server: bets

Her Ult? You mean a watered down Mantra E from Karma? Outside of her Spellshield she is simply outclassed in the current meta. The hotfix on her Q reverted any chance she had of being a viable Lane Bully. She scales well into mid-late but a lot of other adcs do that better while maintaining better waveclear and damage, while also not having shit poor range and poke dependant on her w. With IE-SS-RFC being The Wave™ and Sivir literally being forced into building ER-SS/PD-IE every game as core means her damage spike comes later than a lot of meta picks.

The buff on her Q was going to be enough to push her into viability again but it overtuned her, and alas here we are. Basically unchanged Sivir.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2017   #24265
RAWWRH
:U

6th Dan Black Belt

How does tristana hold up in the current meta? I always though she was a super fun champ to play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RAWWRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2017   #24266
!TyZi
it is i, tyzerino gambino las vegas marino honda civic

donate so i can afford a gucci Belt

plop

tristana has a really stupid level 2 and she pushes towers incredibly fast. self peeling/highest range in the game/mobility with resets, she does a lot. she's a little more relevant with rfc+shiv

[02:22:07] <suomynona> uguu~

Last edited by TyZi; Jul 31, 2017 at 03:16 AM.. Reason: removed talk with garbo hardstuck silver who knows more than me
TyZi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2017   #24267
$slicc
SLICK NASTY

9th Dan Black Belt

ever since pros picked her up she's become more relevant again. if u wanna play a really good adc you should play caitlyn, shes pretty broken right now and can solo carry games by herself basically. even apdo (#1 kr soloq player) and several pros have stated so. but she's getting nerfed next patch, so getcha freelo
FEAR WILL BE PLENTIFUL
DEATH WILL BE BOUNTIFUL
I WILL SPARE NONE OF YOU PEASANTS
slicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2017   #24268
Karstnator
Raconteur

Master Belt

You have to get a lot of game knowledge like knowing good/bad matchups , knowing when the enemy jungler will gank, etc. to climb easier :^)
ES Artist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Karstnator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2017   #24269
Bodhisattva
Elitist

Alzheimer Awareness Belt

Just had an insane comeback with RAWWRH. 16 minutes in we already lost drag, baron, and middle inhib to enemy team. Cameback to win it. He's trying to learn ADC, and I've been having fun rocking top lane. First time Shen, he's super fun. I love champions that reward good global map awareness.
Bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2017   #24270
Karstnator
Raconteur

Master Belt

best gg of 2017

:^)

ES Artist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Karstnator is offline   Reply With Quote