people playing: 133, servers online: 46, games played: 135,482,254 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » General » Rapid Threads
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
TiMEWoRKER
Maybe never.

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Originals

Is it posible for me to get to try making the ES banner and art?
I wanna try and see if its fun to do and if its worth it to apply fo es artist

Can I get a 1 time job to make the ES art to try it?
http://i.imgur.com/oWsFhyC.gif
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
Lucy
Forumite

666th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evil

You can maybe just submit something to an es artst
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
TiMEWoRKER
Maybe never.

5th Dan Black Belt

Oh, Yeah I was thinking of doing that but I think I will wait for a Es or someone to post here
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Icky
ES Daddy

08 Belt
Clan: Parrot

When people apply they often include artwork they have done previously. If we don't see any history of actual banner art work then we often send them a banner request for them to do.

Sometimes the banner requests are based on events we have waiting in the wings, other times we just give a basic idea and let the applicant run with it. If you're wanting to submit banner work specifically in your application, I suggest just picking an event or two that have run already and making your own artwork for them.

(Clan Video Event had generic artwork so if you want a clean slate, that could be a good option)

Note: We don't just tell people to "make X banner" and then hire them off that. People apply or get asked if they would be interested in joining the team. So if you don't actually apply, chances are slim you'll join without doing so.
Addicted-re 07-16
Custom Profile Shop
[17:31] <~suomynona> <3 Icky
Replay thread thing
Have any reports or issues?
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #5
TiMEWoRKER
Maybe never.

5th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
When people apply they often include artwork they have done previously. If we don't see any history of actual banner art work then we often send them a banner request for them to do.

Sometimes the banner requests are based on events we have waiting in the wings, other times we just give a basic idea and let the applicant run with it. If you're wanting to submit banner work specifically in your application, I suggest just picking an event or two that have run already and making your own artwork for them.

(Clan Video Event had generic artwork so if you want a clean slate, that could be a good option)

Note: We don't just tell people to "make X banner" and then hire them off that. People apply or get asked if they would be interested in joining the team. So if you don't actually apply, chances are slim you'll join without doing so.

Okay, I will ty making banners for old events, Then If I liked doing it I will apply
Closed Thread