LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy fillyfriend who is a stallion, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with one Princess Celestia. KwlPwnz wrote fanfiction on his butt about twillight and Rainbow Dash playing
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Where is Vinyl's cutie mark.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
on the right hip...
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy fillyfriend who is a stallion, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with one Princess Celestia. KwlPwnz wrote fanfiction on his butt about twillight and Rainbow Dash playing Call of duty
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
...I FORGOT
KILL ME NOW
jk I'll fix it
-----
fixed.
Last edited by Deeza445; Sep 20, 2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the [Frost] has returned
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy fillyfriend who is a stallion, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with one Princess Celestia. KwlPwnz wrote fanfiction on his butt about twillight and Rainbow Dash playing Call of duty and getting pro
the [Frost] has returned
AND THE WINNER IS NOBODY BECAUSE NOBODY PARTICIPATED
But Deeza can get that custom rank thing because he spent so much time on that but no tc.
Well, bulletron is the only one who participated in this so he wont get the tc because that would just be giving away free money but he can get the custom rank thing if he wants.
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy fillyfriend who is a stallion, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with one Princess Celestia. KwlPwnz wrote fanfiction on his butt about twillight and Rainbow Dash playing Call of duty and getting pro and talking swag
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3